Picture of the day

ArosaMike

IMG_1692.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Brilliant

Reminds me of my, lesser amazing pic. From a lesser camera.

Although I do have the excuse it was taken in the Bay of Biscay, with very tempremental waters.

Hols24.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

to prove that i'm not quite as big as the ape at the top tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

[hold onto your breakfast]

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/taitalan-crusoe.JPG

lol, actually getting quite skinny.

Edited by Crusoe

lol, can't say i didn't warn you. Least i left it as a link and not embeded biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Crusoe

Some great pics here, wish I was as good!

Here's a few of my non-car related ones...

clphoto1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto10.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto11.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto12.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto13.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto14.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto15.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

clphoto16.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

dotdotdash's are far too good - I think I may have to ban him...

Although at least I know how to clean my sensor rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

One of the rules is 'One photo per day' Snoop! The thread won't be very long if everyone just posts every good picture they have in one go tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

One of the rules is 'One photo per day' Snoop! The thread won't be very long if everyone just posts every good picture they have in one go tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Was about to say that. Expected you to set higher standards Snoop wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Not that I wish my photos were as good or anything rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Was in Birmingham all week with retake exams, but after my last one I decided to go into Uni and take some pictures of the campus as the sun set. After reading about doing panoramics the other day, I thought I'd have a go and doing a creative one using a tilt on the camera. Doing so produces this rather cool bendy effect ChancellorsCourt.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

theres one pic i want to take but i can see me getting kicked off the premises if i go to take it , down side is , its my uni . dont think they'd take kindly to me parking a car in the middle of the campus laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

theres one pic i want to take but i can see me getting kicked off the premises if i go to take it , down side is , its my uni . dont think they'd take kindly to me parking a car in the middle of the campus laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'd love to take one of my car there...but there are barriers to stop you driving in sadly sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

It's pretty simple, but was one of my first attempts at real close up stuff.

potpourie.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I'd love to take one of my car there...but there are barriers to stop you driving in sadly sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> we have barriers but at night there left up so you can get through , then theres pillars that i would need to get through , but yet again , glasgow caledonian , being what it is , never uses them and theres enough space to get a lorry through it

The thread won't be very long if everyone just posts every good picture they have in one go DSC000891.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Taken with SonyEricsson W810 (the only camera I had with me at the time). The good news is I ordered my new camera yesterday - Casio Exlim Z70, so expect more pics soon.