Picture of the day

ArosaMike

i have my reservations too...but if you'd seen the amount of girls in there at 8'oclock you'd have been in awe. if you spent a few nights a week in there you'd get numbers i promise. as for you SMART car in the car park...i wouldn't worry too much biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As I started the thread I thought I should make an effort to keep it going....so here's another on BrumCampus.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Still getting used my camera as I've only had it 2 days, took this picture from just outside my office on Blackfriars bridge. Managed to get Sea Merchants house, the Oxo tower, the Shell building & the Millenium wheel all in the same shot, well chuffed! viewfromblackfriarsbridge.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Max69vk

now i'm a waitrose man personally...but adsa (greenhithe DSC00123.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and i got called a perve for taking pics of girls in petrol stations! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Not as arty as some already posted but the Piper Alpha memorial on a misty morning in Aberdeen:

DSC001671903.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

There's been some fantastic photos so far Resizedwetflower.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Resizedfly.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

resizedLucy781.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

is that a dogs nose ?

Sure is. I have a closer one...

...she was totally wacked out by the heat that week. Spent most her time in the water to keep cool.

R