Picture of the day

ArosaMike

I've seen this idea on a few forums now. How about we start a photo of the day thread? There seem to be a fair few of us on here with at least some interest in photography so just an opportunity to post some good photos up for people to appreciate or comment on

RULES:

1. one pic per member per day

2. must be the work of the poster

3. try to keep the images to a reasonable size to assist viewing. A link to the full res version may be posted if required.

4. please respect others images and ask permission before using elsewhere or downloading to your computer

(Added by Silver! 14 Oct 08 as the original rules seem to have disappeared)

Vancouver05.jpg

Edited by Silver!
  • Like 28

Well I don't think it should be limited to people that think they're good or have pro cameras! I'd say from your signature pictures that you have some artistic flare so just have a play around and post something up :) From what I've seen it can and should encourage people to have a go at taking pictures! I think everyone must have a favorite picture they've taken for whatever reason.

Edited by ArosaMike

Edited post because I changed my mind, heres one of my favourites, Newquay (the one in Wales) Harbour one stormy winters evening about 3 years ago...

newquayharbour.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by AndyW

I'd say just favorite picture. Can be taken recenty or years old IMO. Just don't post something twice tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Haha. General idea is just to have a thread full of decent pictures for people to comment on or just enjoy looking at.

Edited by ArosaMike

That's a great picture Andy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Very atmospheric!

That looks cool Chris, wanna bring yer cam to e38 when I'm looking drunk and moody? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Second thoughts better not, I heard myself pissed other day on mates answer phone so not keen on pics to match.

But seriously that is one cool pic, you any more?

Can we add to this post? Because I have oneof mine!

Of course! That's the idea! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Awesome picture Siimo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Beautiful lighting!

other one was too big have another one instead

Snow-Lines.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

meribel

Edited by Putney

A bit random this one, cropped from the 1st picture I took with my new camera today! Can you guess what it is yet?! abstract.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Bing............Correct!!!

And your prize shall be 1 beer for Tigz at E38! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />