My Lupo

Daz Red 16v

Hi all,

I have been on here a while now but never posted any pics of the car, so here you go, comments welcome. Oh and before any one says any thing yes it needs to be lowered, thats to come next

and below as my sig, a recent attempt at a pchop.

Edited by Daz Red 16v

sorry about the sizes in advance, in case there too big.

DSC00267.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00263.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00262.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00261.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00259.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00257.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00250.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

The end of the month should see it lowered and with some german style plates to come soon, comments please. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Daz Red 16v

helo mate thanks for the reply, the wheels are 7.5 x 15" as for tyres i am running 195/45/15, do you think i will have problems? only planning to lower it 60mm on springs.

Will that leave the car just sitting just above the tyres? Love your car by the way

helo mate thanks for the reply, the wheels are 7.5 x 15" as for tyres i am running 195/45/15, do you think i will have problems? only planning to lower it 60mm on springs.

Will that leave the car just sitting just above the tyres? Love your car by the way

Cheers Daz....Should be ok then, they just look much wider in the pic's. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> Post some more when you get ur springs fitted.

• 3 months later...

Ciao Daz! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

My name is Davide and I'm a member of the Italian Lupo Club...

Your ATS are my dream...but let me know how ET have you fit...An ATS Customer agent tell me that's the ET28 are the best for the Lupo...What kind you got???

Please make me know as soon as possible!!! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Thank You,

Davide.

P.S.: I post some of your photo to our Club just to let's know to the guys that I'm not the only one that love those wheels...Hope is allright for you too!

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />