New Car - What are the options

Poobah

Get a Scooby... had one for the past week... great fun! I know what i'll be going for when the time comes to change.... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

what about this

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_...200629101023653

subaru legacy before 2.2 turbo 4 wheel drive. porcshe make the breaks and suspension for these

it also comes with:

Turbo F1 gear chan, 26000 miles, 02 plate, Electrically adjustable seats, AC, Body kit, CD, DVD, EM, FSH, Leather seats, Leather In, Sat Nav. TV and DVD Player, Privacy glass, PX and Finance a pleasure call . £9,990. 0161 7991948.

not bad

very stealthy they also have xenon's

Sorry l can't............l'd have an evo but never a scooby

scooby's are expensive to service etc, also they are getting very common now..

have you booked any test drives in these cars yet?? then least you will know what you like and dont like..

still reckon u should have this mk5 gttdi though...lol

Sorry l can't............l'd have an evo but never a scooby

Ever needed to order Evo bits? Still not cheap, even if you get them off Mitsubishi at cost as a dealer.

Integra Type R DC5 in white with the red interior wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> yum

Funny, thats the car i was thinking of!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

id say polo or meganne or lupo. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

civic type r's are sooooo common and also a lot are on order - high crime aspects of it

and clios are a bit common for my liking now.

Funny, thats the car i was thinking of!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Awesome car

Only downside is Chris's budget is £12k

Im sure a well looked after, low mileage DC5 is more than £12k sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Because theyre imports too youll find insurance is alot more than any of the other cars that have been mentioned.

Tom

Awesome car

Only downside is Chris's budget is £12k

Im sure a well looked after, low mileage DC5 is more than £12k sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Because theyre imports too youll find insurance is alot more than any of the other cars that have been mentioned.

Tom

spoil sport wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> hehe when joe was looking im sure they were around £14k for a pretty much new one directly imported...bargain! whats an extra couple of grand between friends hey

I am looking at Ibiza FRs at the moment.

Go onto www.drivethedeal.com and you will be able to spec a brand new 1.8t one up a bit for less than 12k.

Looks a wee bit barry, but the spec is good, can be quick if you want, can have xenons (which I love) and , most importantly, is still VAG.

Stick some coils on it and it will handle OK as well.

Delivery is 12 weeks if you select options other than metallic paint though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> .

Polo GTI is cool too but is the same car with less spec for 2k more. Would buy it if I had money to burn though. cheapest price I found for this is 13600ish. In white of course.

quick edit to say diesel ibiza is 1k more, so fuel savings are neglegable if you do average miles. Petrol sounds better.

Edited by RS2quattro