Lupo fuel light

mrs f

Hello all

I am a newbie to the website and to driving a lupo.

I have just bought a secondhand lupo for back and forth to work (6 miles) and although i have had everything else with it we do not have the manual.

I am trying to find out how much fuel is left when the fuel light comes on?

I have looked via ebay for a manual but with no joy, i have looked on vw website again with no joy.

anyone out there with a manual which gives the answer to this question for a 1.0e lupo, please put me out of my misery......

wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

i think people can get about 30 miles to a push wen the light comes on dont really know how much is left though,

I have a spare Lupo Manual with the folder and all the bits and bobs if you are interested the only thing it hasnt got is the service book but im sure you must have that.

PM me if your interested

30 miles, then a whole lot of sweat and tears, or boob flashing for a lift. lol.

I dont condone that mind

LOL what if the Lupo driver is a bloke? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Im not against your suggestion though Nicola

T

Edited by GTi T

LOL what if the Lupo driver is a bloke? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Im not against your suggestion though Nicola

T

Men shouldnt expect help on weekdays

I think the light comes on with a gallon left in the tank. I have personally driven my Gti for 30 miles with the fuel light on (new years day and couldn't find an open petrol station).

30 miles, then a whole lot of sweat and tears, or boob flashing for a lift. lol.

Shouldn't run it far after the light comes on as you'll suck all the sludge form the bottom of the tank into the engine and clog the filters etc. Good excuse to need a lift though, might crash a few cars driving past you though before anyone stopped laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Shouldn't run it far after the light comes on as you'll suck all the sludge form the bottom of the tank into the engine and clog the filters etc. Good excuse to need a lift though, might crash a few cars driving past you though before anyone stopped laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

There wont be any sludge if you run it that low all the time