shes all RED-dy ;) been busy again!! :P

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flamin hell!! Thats looks like a pukka job, although why do you need a power cap?? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> for show! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and because i can! lol there meant to help keep power flow consistant when big notes come in and my subs very power hungery so im putting them in just coz i have them and they mite help smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

nice, do you actually need the switch i thought the display switches off itself when theres not current draw etc like caps do

nah the fuses are drawing all the time there for the clocks and stuff inside i think. led's only go off when the fuses blow. ill only have them turned on at shows and stuff like that or when i wana show it all off smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i want to get a bonnet/boot/door pin so it comes on when the bonnets opened and off when its closed. but got to source one first so the switch is tempory really.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Adjustable-NEW-Metal...1QQcmdZViewItem

sumin like this would be ideal! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by eXXXtreme arosa

hmmm with all the major wiring done i focused back on my build... skimmed it all up again and rubbed it down with the 60 grit paper..... used about 3meters of paper so far and 2.2 litres of filler! that's a lot of rubbing down but believe me its worth it i even got a coat of primer on it tnite DSC01590.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ah! the good stuff hides sins great for filling any scratches dents etc.... great adhesion too!

DSC01593.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

applied...

DSC01597.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

drying! DSC01608.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

shapes are much clearer now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Is it their yet?

this week mate gona get her trial fitted then work on my paint scheme got an idea.... opinions please 4_full.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

3_full.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

2_full.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

1_full.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

love the paint on this civic and the way alpine have done it round the subs i think with some clever masking this could easily be achieved mite have to hit my install with red and silver though but i havent decided... blue would look hot! opinions??? cheers scott

Car looks hideous, like its driven into a branch of ripspeed then crashed into a fibreglass factory. I would have thought Alpine would have been able to come up with a better demo car than this really. Still, awesome ICE in it shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

If i was you id stick with red, blue would look odd as if you'd bought it off someone else and was in the wrong colour. Especially if you intend to show it off people would be a bit confused i think. Personally id go all red, maybe a bit of metal flake to give it the shimmer effect?

But as we all say, its your car, you bought it, you drive it so its your choice. Good luck whatever you decide to paint it with biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol im only on about the you should effect not the car! lol you should see there bemmer with mdf and fibreglass body kit and turning seat!!! madness!

http://www.alpine-usa.com/en/fun/P-Lot/Cor...nstall/1001.htm

1020.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

1017.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

1006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

builds been sanded back again wet and dried with some 400 grit and soapy water, dried off and hot air gunned to make sure it was fully dried then i proceeded to coat it in red!!! was very exciting layer on layer! few tiny in perfections showed up but ill dap some paint in those and flat it all out.

pics...

DSC01639.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

trial idea not keen though!

DSC01653.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC01646.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC01645.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

looks very ermmm FLASH wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> hehe love the way its turning out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

4_full.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

3_full.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

2_full.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

1_full.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

my thoughts , thats ALOT of filler