shes all RED-dy ;) been busy again!! :P

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Against the red it would stand out well?

Also your car is red and black, silver may look odd?

amp is almost black and brushed aliminum though so it would all tie in smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

mite have to airbush an alpine badge on there too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

all done paint wise just chucked the last layer of lacquer on that sub is a savage!!!! i cant wait! ill post pics up tmoz i have a feeling is going to be a marmite install though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> some will love it (me) some will hate it but its taken a lot of time the air brushing was hard!!! cant stress that enough and ive gone through around 15meters of masking tape lol!! its a unique design anyway a looks great smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

tigz ive been on realms of excursion and im actually scared!!!! that sub ive bought looks dangerous with a little amp attached let alone the 1800watt mono i have for it! there using the mrd1000 to run the big type x's lol ive onlt got a type R lol. mind you there also well over powering the subs and there taking it all in there stride!!!! omg im scared!

people are blind the car hurts my eyes just looking at it.

the front looks like some on kicked the car in its nuts, the back looks the same as michael jackson's nose line, the window line lookes like something a 5 year old will draw.

the rims are the only half ok thing on the outside. the inside is cool tho apart from the fact does it have any side windows.

Edited by lupo_1.0

• 2 weeks later...

ok long over due update the install is in but its un painted now had to strip all the paint and airbrushing as there was a reaction in the paint due to the extreme weather we've had recently and the paint not fully curing. ive decided to leave the paint till sumer and finish all the fabrication ive been working on. my door cards a fully built and fitted they just need some black leather trimming and there done! im very happy with them! my 6x9's are back in the box as the sub is now providing me with the infill the 6x9's and 1200watts+ more lol. the sub is an animal! my boots still attached just lol. i used flashing tape on the boot floor as a tempory measure untill summers here and it all comes out again for paint. good thing with my head unit to is u can mute btoh speakers and sub to aid with setting everything up properly. i will get a 4 ch amp later on but brakes and other things have my funds all tied up not to mention tax and insurance sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> boring stuff you can do without! ill post pics up soon not had time atm been to engrossed with seeing what my setup will do so far 124db with no bass enhancements and a poor box seal! hehe ooops.

brakes and other things have my funds all tied up not to mention tax and insurance boring stuff you can do without!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

look forward to seeing the new plans for the door cards though