Make friends with your stealer - It's good!

bossjohnc

Went in to see the people I used to see when I had my Passat at my local VW 'stealership'.

The head of service went to see if my floor mats were in, they weren't of course (that's just typical VW style), so he said give him a ring tomorrow and he'll get them dropped off to wherever I am. He knows me on first name terms because I used to be there a lot.

I then talked to one of the service guys (the one that I speak to most) and told him about my loop. He came out for a look - I think he liked it! I mentioned lack of CD player and that I was looking at a 6 disc dash changer.

He said "Let me know, and I'll get you my 35% discount on that"

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yes Please!!!

yeh a couple of good mates of mine work behind the service desk, in parts and in used car sales biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

paid to know the service guy at my 40k service, was meant to cost around £250..........ended up having it for £150 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />