60/40mm drop what will it look like**edited**

Peebo

would anyone happen to know what a 75 mm drop on the front would look like....thinking about changing the suspension!...and not really to sure how low i am on the coilies!??!?!

cheers.

SEE LAST POST******

Edited by Peebo

Im not entirely sure but I think that with that amount of drop you may have to do a modification to the chassis section like Tigz has with his, or you may get the driveshaft making contact. Im sure if this isn't correct he'll let you know! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

right thinking of getting this unbranded fk kit from my good man phil

does anyone know what a 40mm drop would look like on the rear?!?

im thinking it wont look any different but am i mistaken?

or does anyone know if somebody makes a kit 60mm all round?

dont want coilovers nomore!! personal preference please help!!!

my car is undrivable?!?!?! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

dubmeister do a combination of 60mm and 40mm Weitec drops. They seem pretty sweet to me! www.dubmeister.co.uk > Chassis > Weitec > VW > Lupo.

Dave.

Do you have coilovers already? The ride won't be as good on a lowered shock and spring kit. If you do have coilovers why don't you just raise them up? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

cause im fed up with coilovers...its too much faffing about...im wanting a nice ride as the cars an everyday car...

and the roads in sheffield are *****!!!!

so all ive found is this unbranded fk kit?

does anyone know any different im gona ring dubmeister tomorrow about the weitec kits

this thread will help

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=18768

40mm looks good. you will get a decent ride. springs alone will cost around £50-£80 new

I'm sure I saw someone selling a lupo gti shocks/springs set on the forsale forum recently. lunalupi was it? or hasn't that happened yet tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> or was it one litre wonder. i may be imagining it.

stick a wanted ad up. you may be supprised. there are lots of people on this forum hoarding lupo parts.

I will be having them up for sale soon smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Waiting for my coilovers first, as i don't think the car would be drivable with no suspension laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Craig is selling Lupo GTI springs, as he used the shocks with his lowering springs.

correct nic . i kept blowing 1litre shockies so i use GTi shockies with the GTi lowering spring kit tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />