Rear VW badge on back of car!

LOOPTY-LUPO

Does this just "pop" off because I have took the inside out of it and still I cannot see how it is removed??

I wanna take it off and paint it to then put it back on

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks.

erm sure i got told it was bolted on but dont hold me to that as i could be wrong. if it was another 2 weeks i would have maybe been able to tell you as hoping to fully smooth mine soon.

I gently eased up the rubber surround until I could get my fingers under it, then worked round, prisisng it off. It's just a sticky pad holding it on. Then I had to melt/snap the pegs holding the 'VW' bit to the black bit using a soldering iron. Painted the black bit then stuck it all back together. Need to get something better to stick it back to the car though, as I noticed the other day that it's not exactly the strongest joint. I used some double sided sticky tape I found lying around.

NO NEED FOR HAIRDRYERS

NO NEED FOR WARM WATER

NO NEED FOR WASHING THE CAR TOO MUCH (always a good idea though)

I got a fl;at bladed screwdriver, shovelled it under the ruber seal and carefully turned the screwdriver through 90degrees. The f***** came straight off. Its now black and on my Lupo!!!!

haha, looks the nuts.

While on the subject of badges, how the **** do you get the front one off??? I've spent ages trying to get the whole grill off to get behind the badge but I can't work out it the badge and grill is one piece or what???

Someone please enlighten me!!!

Sam.

Edited by My_Names_Buck

While on the subject of badges, how the **** do you get the front one off??? I've spent ages trying to get the whole grill off to get behind the badge but I can't work out it the badge and grill is one piece or what???

Someone please enlighten me!!!

Sam.

Alright mate!!

Just puoll it from the front, it has 3 clips that just slip off and lip on, give it some force!! - mine just pulled straight off!!