Mitchell

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dash012.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

dash011.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

dash010.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i am sure i seen a vr6 in your car lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That looks really good mate.

Was nottoo sure to begin with but with the black trim suits it a lot smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Your motor mate blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

the lupos looking good mitch its gonna stand out realy well at e38 , one question though how come everythings stripped off but the lights ad bumper? is it just for the pictures?

what rims are going on this once finnished is them ones you got for your caddy still?

wayne

paint this weekend/monday smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> .........bodyshop in sunniside is at the end of my street and daves really cool guy, he is laying on the final paint in the booth because the unit would be a nightmare to paint in, plus want a nice finish. he done my silver loop gti, coldeh gti had his polo bumpers flushed off him a while back and has had his a3 done there.

You trying to beat Petrified in the 'Lightest Lupo' competition?! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

ooh i cant wait to see the end product og this one it will look amazing! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I see the clear bonnet finally arrived biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hey buddy how come thats got a black bottom bumper when the pic you showed befor has a primed one you going for the black one now confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I think he has two 3L front ends, one for show use and one for daily driving, maybe i'm wrong though confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

" newcastle police are putting out a warning to all car owners , please do not leave your car unattended as there are thieves operating in this area , this car was one such victim"

hey buddy how come thats got a black bottom bumper when the pic you showed befor has a primed one you going for the black one now witnessthelowness003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />