errrrmm the loop......updated page 23

Mitchell

witnessthelowness.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Cool colour, but unless you're gonna laquer in satin or matt finish you're going to get some really really bad reflection on the windscreen when you're driving!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and...............................................................

lol yeh i know, rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

thats sunlight i will take another pic today

dash004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

dash002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I take it back that newer pic looks much better.

you obviously know what your doing and have a good idea in your head of what your going to end up with! cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

i have more pics but my bluetooth dongle is ***** angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Oooo wow ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> That looks amazing!! Love the colour - it looks a bit less 'in your face' than it was out in the sun, darker and richer...

and ........................relax

was begining to doubt my plans, until i put it together smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm gonna say it's awful, just because everyone seems to love everything Mitch does laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

also allways had the gti binnacle as the polo gti clocks are the same as loop ones with the centre clock, so the pair of tits shaped binnacle was no good. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

and today its raining so i am off to the local scrap yard to rape a smart car for some parts i need for my loop confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by mitch unit 21

Was a smart near work yesterday with the dished rims, I want them but they are 3 stud confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Was a smart near work yesterday with the dished rims, I want them but they are 3 stud confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

drill ya hubs wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

looking soo nice mate... what about painting the black in a gloss finish, eg same as strip on top of the clock console?? or would that be overkill??

and gordon might have to have a name change to ribena!! lmao

Edited by andyp