errrrmm the loop......updated page 23

Mitchell

I love this car......even more now I've seen it in the metal at e38 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Yummyummy, looks fabby, and the trim colour is amazing.

running out of good words to describe it now, so: wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

i have to agree with chris - it does look even better out of the show fields judging by those pictures!

...not sure how it would have coped with the big speed hump on the entrance to the customs house though! mine would probably scrape on that! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

ahh man i think im another thats fell in love with this car wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

great work mitch look forward to seing it in the flesh you going to any local meets ??

Stunning Mitch smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I really don't know how you can live with that steering wheel mate! LOL. I'm one for big sued Momos tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Each to their own though! Haha.

theres nothing else i can add that everyone else hasnt said already really! looked gorgeous wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> as the sun came up on the the saturday morning rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

hats off to you for that bonnet too it would drive me crazy keeping it so shiny!

leather is absolutely stunning too wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Jen x

Thats gotta go on ya wall, class picture. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Agreed, got it in high res if you want it as well as the rest i took. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Agreed, got it in high res if you want it as well as the rest i took. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Yeh mate. looks like a desktop background to me..

Dont worry mitch i'll not put you up on my wall laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

can i get the high res version for my desktop please?

love this car at e38 and think mitch is one of the most down to earth guys ive met in the scene at the moment, i just fell in love with the back end of this and mitch was really helpful whenever i asked him about the car.

Although next year i think Unit 21 should invite all of club lupo to the local pizza hut, my mate spotted it on the way home and just something for next year but i get 25% off wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

mmmmmm pizzahut tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Well done Mitch, but it was surely a foregone conclusion, no disrespect to anyone else.

Given the time, effort, quality and originality in this car it had to win. thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

So what about some detailed pics for us poor minnions who couldnt make E38.

i will try and get some decent pics up of all parts of the conversion for your peruosal, sp lol, i thought there were cars better than mine there but cheers for the comments. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

this is my vote for a calander page

maybe september???

mmmmmm pizzahut tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Not really, i work there so i see pizzas all the time, get sick of it after a while but its good that i can get stuffed crust half price biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah i vote for september cos its my birthday month laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i claim u get some pictures showing all the different stages in order,

the start to finish of this car is more excitin than ne film ive seen tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by D_eano

Don't think ive said anything yet about your car this time around

One word

Awesome

A tremendous amount of hard work all paid off matey

Top job, any plans for the engine? shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Tom

i dont like it sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

all ass kissing

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Absolutely bonkers, I love it. Didnt get to E38 this year, but cant believe its the same car as the yellow Loop with (much less) polished bonnet I saw there last year.

Easily the most original lupo in the UK (Europe?), and a shining (no pun intended) example to all us non-gti owners that you dont need a gti to be cool. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What engine is in it?

Edited by dannywhiteley