errrrmm the loop......updated page 23

Mitchell

Nah, don't mind. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll have to get some more of the interior next time i see it, stunning. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, what a car indeed! I felt privaliged to help wipe it over before it got judged!

Lee.

Well you had just shot your load over the bonnet! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Seriously though none of these pictures do this car full justice, it is simply stunning in the flesh & definately a justified winner of best in show.

cheers polished the bonnet again today and went out for a drive to the coast,

pics

edition38053.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

edition38055.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

edition38056.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

edition38059.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

edition38052.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

That bonnet is bonkers, I loved following you last night, every car we over took was looking as though they'd seen a UFO go past laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice pics mate

IMG_5888_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />
looks amazing wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> got any seat pics want to see how the recaros look once retrimmed

and got to say mitch youve done yourself proud on this one

oh and have you had any trouble about no number plate on the front of the vehicle? i know youve got it in the windowscreen but wasnt sure on the legality and was hoping to flush the front on mine

wayne

give it time lol i only had it finished 4 days

overtook a police car in yorkshire and he did nothing even with my small reg plate on the rear

give it time lol i only had it finished 4 days

overtook a police car in yorkshire and he did nothing even with my small reg plate on the rear

He was probably blinded by the light shining off the bonnet! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

got any interior pics? 233701451_20298563d0_o_d.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Managed to get through the crowds on sunday and got this.

Its strange, on the friday night, we just went round the car with torches trying to find little alterations that obviosuly took so much effort. i.e the wipers.

Loved it, looked great on stage. I've got a video of the interview that Ill compress and put up.

Edited by Joe

Another mod we noticed was the seat belts, mk 1 golf arn't they, or am I just making that up tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ?

thanks for putting that pic up joe thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" /> and again they look amazing just what i want for mine, the car seems to have everything right the only thing i dont like is the wheels but theyre rare and different to the rather common deep dishes (mine included) which is one reason why it stands out

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

That interior looks amazing, much better than I expected when you said it was going to be purple leather, looks really classy. Was it a local place you got it done? How much would they usually charge for a retrim for an average joe and not some show-car-building maverick like yourself?

What was the answer to the spot the difference picture a couple of pages back? You said look closely?

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh.

the wipers...... that trim would be close to £1500 3 porsche wildberry hides at £300 inc vat each then labour on that.

I tend to notice little things like that and miss the obvious stuff smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The wipers just made made me think you must have a real car modding brain to come up with ideas of moving the wipers to the edges tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

are those pics in sheilds mitch? looks like the customs house, and yatesies to me mate!

fookin love that car soo much wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

yeh went to the bank, then customs house for some food smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

it can...............wait.

also this was funny

1 of westside crew came over to me..............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

....................................................................IS THAT A 3 LITRE 24 VALVE MATE laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Me & Adam were stood right by the car when one of them looked under the bonnet & said it to his mate, lucky we were both so tired or we would have died laughing.