errrrmm the loop......updated page 23

Mitchell

I just don't think he wants/wanted a sudden surge of ...... rear ends turning up on Lupos once people found out about it. At least before its grand unveiling anyway.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

individuality is the name of the game , as is oem, i do tell people what things are when asked just dont want to pop to a show and have someone rip the ideas before it's presented

everything on the car is genuine vag bar 2 front seats and something else that know one has noticed rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> lol

the rear badge is a circa 1950's ten cities crest,german motoring badge made for porsche perfect fit.

and still no one has noticed the other mod shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

rear bumper took 3 weeks to source the top section and 12 to source the lower, bumper bracing is different this took 4 month to arrive, and still waiting on side brackets , all ordered from vw dealer direct germany wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

i was thinking along that line yes ,but the w did'nt stand for what your thinking , my w ain't car related laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I spy open air wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well what looks like it anyway

Edited by Diamondblack

a TT filler cap? it looks as though there is no recess there for the door to fit in, or space for a hinge. Do i get a prize if i'm right?

Edited by Adam

dash034.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

All I'm saying is look closely...

But I've looked at others pics now and doubting that lol

Edited by hanley

Wipers was the only thing I thought of before, but you already changed them before the respray and they are VAG!

Edited by hanley

everything on the car is genuine vag bar 2 front seats and something else that know one has noticed rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> lol

RS turbo seats?

All I'm saying is look closely...

But I've looked at others pics now and doubting that lol

yeah thats what the insode of the roof looks like without the headlining.

black gti headlining then?? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeh i saw that after worthersee after i bought the paint but at £160 i was hardly going to throw it away, anyway total different look. nice tho

yeh i saw that after worthersee after i bought the paint but at £160 i was hardly going to throw it away, anyway total different look. nice tho

Thin the wheels spoil it on that one, also the 3l front end looks soooo much better IMO