errrrmm the loop......updated page 23

Mitchell

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was 12 pm last night, sick as **** loads to do and working.............all new glass arrived today getting fitted thursday cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

no stickers as all new glass dash028.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

dash032.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Is that an Arosa lower section on the bumper or a modded GtI bumper?

niether tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

wired up????

if you mean running then yes has been for a while now. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

looking good buddy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

niether tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Ooh You do spoil us! Out of curiosity, how are you going to the 'indusrial' look on your alloys? Im messing around with a similar type of finish on a set of rims Im prepping but cant get an even finish all over sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

So you gonna finish it all in style and still run it silly low then? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yep . might re paint the rear quarters tho as got some ******* silicones, even after practically pouring panel wipe on angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> mind i had to look for them but i know they are there

Edited by mitch unit 21

Looking sweet mitch i love the inside purple as its different but not too sure on the outside but ill wait till its ifnnished in daylight smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

now what is that rear bumper i originally thought modded GTi but you say not so maybe a zender/reiger custom rear apron?

and the new glass must have cost a mint? from vag i asume?

wayne

I love this car so much! I know what rear bumper it is, some of you will be surprised tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I'll let mithc tell you though, thats if he does let on. My lips are sealed though.

mitch, try to fill the silicones first, before repainting.

just flat them a little with 2000, then mix up some solid n pop them with a brush full, infra red them and then flat and polish, worth ago before a repaint of the quarters.

also do i spy a tri-zact pad on ya d-a?

Quite how a primer grey Lupo can look so good is behond me. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Is that an Arosa lower section on the bumper or a modded GtI bumper?

To help you and others (guessing they'll be a few) as to what the rear bumper is, it a 3L.

Sorry to ruin you game Mitch.

Said that this morning, then deleted the posts referencing it to keep Mitch's trade secrets' secret!

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Dont know why, doubt Mitch cares. TBH theres alot of us that do know (so not a very secret secret wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) where the bumper came from. So why no help others out with what it is?

I meant the one where you quote Adam B telling us what bumper it is at the top of this page! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />