errrrmm the loop......updated page 23

Mitchell

wheels112.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

wheels127.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

wheels123.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

wheels126.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

wheels120.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

got some stuff in the for sale section also...... still loving this car wasted a civic s 1600 vtec today spoke to lad at the garage getting fuel he was well into gordon. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by mitch unit 21

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which wheels are you having all round mate? lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i like the black ones. they look old skool and funky.

wheels028.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

these are going on him just waiting for tyres.

That steering wheel centre is very cool!

Did you make the mirror blanking plate yourself? It is a total sleeper, it looks cool on the road too. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

When is it getting painted?

the bonnet is a euro car parts one £56 came black primer, mirror blank was made by me chris, should be getting painted in a few weeks, staying yellow i think but with a bit of a twist, tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

made in tiawan fit wise its ok really but it has very little seam sealer on so thats first on my list to do.

2 grand is an absolute bargain. If someone told me they could build one for that before i'd seen this i'd never have believed them!

Good work, look forward to seeing it painted and with the BBS's on. cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

all i can say is cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" /> surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> your car's the dogs mate! just needs some minor styling but sure you'll get there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

christmas033.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

christmas044.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

christmas042.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

now standing me at £1760 with new 165 50 15 bridgestone potenza, been out chasin and upsetting barried up motors tonight lol........ smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

whats happened to your passenger side mirror?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

looks like the proper passenger side wing mirror removal kit , besides u only need to have the one wing mirror to pass an MOT laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> just ur a bit ****ed for motorway driving if u want to move back in a lane ! HHAAHA

Looks good mate ! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

OMG that's looking awesome. It looks so different to the other day when it was totally standard satill. One of the best Lupos IMO mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Loving it Mitch, loved the wheels when saw it in the flesh at the VW festival. So where is the best place to take car for a good spin in Newcastle.

depends really have you been along the military road........blind summits galore and like a roller coaster ride. or up to alston is a good drive