2 seater cab?

hotoshinken

Regarding the Z3 I thought some of the 1.9 were 140bhp. The 1.9 16v as used in the 318ti compact and the 318is coupe of the E36 shape generation.

Can you give more details? Budget, max age, preferred driven wheels?

I've seen P plate (very early shape) Boxters for under £15k for private sales, although we are speaking 50,000 miles+ cars here but that shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Other than that: S2K, Alfa Spider, SMART Roadster, TT Roadster and of course, an MX5.

***Edit***

Ooops, just noticed you stated RWD sorry. Scratch the Spider from the list and I suppose the TT as well...

***Double Edit***

Ignore everything I said, you did say budget and I don't read posts. MX5 or Smart it is then... Sorry!

Edited by aberdeen_dj

Can you give more details? Budget, max age, preferred driven wheels?

***Edit***

Ooops, just noticed you stated RWD sorry. Scratch the Spider from the list and I suppose the TT as well...

***Double Edit***

Ignore everything I said, you did say budget and I don't read posts. MX5 or Smart it is then... Sorry!

Fcuking Scottish people!!! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Fcuking Scottish people!!! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> it was my first post after coming back from my hols so I was obviously going to **** it up

you know its got to be all about the cateram super 7!!! no questions about it!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I thought about this on the way home last night and decided I would post this suggestion this morning but you beat me to it.

Others:

MGF, MG RV8, S2000 Import, Lotus Elan S2, SUZUKI Cappuccino, MR2 GT Bar

Is a Fiat Barchetta rear wheel drive? Not amazing I know, but they are quite rare.

LHD and group 16 ins too which makes them rare, cheap though and good fun.

In this weeks autocar, apparently the smart roadster is the most in demand car according to how often they are searched for in autotrader and other car web sites. £7k will just about get you into a current MR2 though the boot is tiny. Early elise is almost in reach but expensive to run and maintain.

Smart Roadster gets my vote, that kind of money will buy you a nice one.

Mk1 Elises might be in range, although they might be a bit shoddy. MX-5 is the obvious choice, but a good one.

I know blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> it was my first post after coming back from my hols so I was obviously going to **** it up

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I thought about this on the way home last night and decided I would post this suggestion this morning but you beat me to it.

Others:

MGF, MG RV8, S2000 Import, Lotus Elan S2, SUZUKI Cappuccino, MR2 GT Bar

haha. its obviously the best choice. haha

z3's do have 140bhp... mates got one although its not standard now!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

remap,zorst,filter....think its pushing 160bhp, poss little more

Has no-one any imagination?

Can't believe there's not been a suggestion for...........................an MX5. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

(Unless you're my size in which case the only way you can drive it is to look over the windscreen in a "hilarious to everyone" Noddy style).