one of the arosas in the radical arosas thread

luiscamino

hi everybody i'm new here,

somebody in the spanish club lupo found the thread of the radical arosas in this board and we found mine featured there, so i thought i should post some more pics:

it started with something like this:

01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

07.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and after the third crash i decided starting taking good care of it:

13.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

14.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

15.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

16.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

17.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

18.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

19.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

20.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

next week i'm lowering it 3cm and after that a lupo gti spoiler. still don't know what to do with the front bumper.

hope you like it!

Welcome to the forum wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" />

That car looks very familiar, I think a few people have seen pictures of it online & wondered who it belonged to as it looks very similar to Lunalupi's Arosa on this forum! Glad to see you gave up on the banger racing the car look very clean now. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Did someone mention me? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hello, welcome along to ClubLupo wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" /> I like that car, but good thing you are lowering it, it looks like it needs a bit! Mine is also being lowered soon, but a touch more than yours, probably about 6cm for me laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

starsky_and_hutch_movie_car_gran_turino.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

any chance that the Starsky Torino had somekind of influence? haha. i think soooo. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> awesome job tho, i cant wait to see it lowered should look awesome. ! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> id go lower than 30mm tho. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

starsky_and_hutch_movie_car_gran_turino.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

any chance that the Starsky Torino had somekind of influence? haha. i think soooo.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> yeah that and a volvo 850 painted in the same way that starred in "airbag", one of the best spanish movies of all time. and the stripe just fits perfectly in the design smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

D awesome job tho, i cant wait to see it lowered should look awesome. ! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> id go lower than 30mm tho. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

yeah me too, but here if you want to lower a car more than 30mm you have to get it officially approved and pay some serious dough. sucks.

nice rims lunapi smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> 15"?

Yep, 15" White team dynamics - they look similar to yours - what do you have on? Yours has a 1.0 engine too? Have you done anything to it, or just mods to the outside? Mine is still standard, I have to wait a while before I can afford to start fiddling with it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ooo, thats a bit serious...official approval for lowering, yikes!

Yep, 15" White team dynamics - they look similar to yours - what do you have on? Yours has a 1.0 engine too? Have you done anything to it, or just mods to the outside? Mine is still standard, I have to wait a while before I can afford to start fiddling with it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ooo, thats a bit serious...official approval for lowering, yikes!

yeah a 1.0 but very well educated smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> everything is standard except what you can see. the interior is actually pretty crappy. after i have the suspension, new brakes and some interior modifications i'll put a 16v in there.

my wheels are the o.z. superturismo model 2005 15", on 195/50 toyo proxes t1-s. best purchase i've ever made.

have you thought about painting the lower parts of the bumpers? cheap and good looking mod.

btw i don't think i have photos, but i put the "arosa" badge on the doorstep, ferrari style XDDD

Edited by luiscamino

Painting my bumpers is on my list of things to do wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Its a work in progress at the moment, so many things still to do to it.

I'm missing the back of my interior now - I don't know if you've seen the cardomain site about my car yet (link is in my signature). That shows what I've done so far, plus my to-do list - which is huge!

How do you mean, having the Arosa badge on the doorsill? Do you mean down next to the door? Could you get some more pictures, that sounds interesting smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Painting my bumpers is on my list of things to do doorsill.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

you'll see it's all red in the car, well imagine the arosa badge glued in the middle c127c.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

so did you cut the suede yourself, and how did you adapt it to the shape of the panels?

Edited by luiscamino

Ahh, I see now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I did do it myself - the suede was a little stretchy, so I was able to get it to fit pretty easily. There are a few folds on corners where it wouldn't quite go, but some patience and lots of glue made it fit well.

hi everybody i'm new here,

somebody in the spanish club lupo found the thread of the radical arosas in this board and we found mine

And that 'somebody' would be me shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

torino.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lol reminds me of a photoshop i once did biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

torino.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lol reminds me of a photoshop i once did biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

NO WAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD