Club Lupo Stand at crail - is it ok to do this?

Scottish_Sport_16V

Hey as you guys may know the first crail thrash event is approchin i was wonderin if any one would like a to get a club lupo stand together? it wont cost u anything extra just park up in group with some sort of perimter and a club lupo banner(if the club lupo owner dont mind) So is any one up for it?Btw its on the 8th of feb and "Fast Car" are covering the event.Eevn if we can only get 5 lupos its still a start and a good way to put faces 2 names? Me and Mym8 with a silver GTi are up for it so thats 2 already let me know what u think

Paddy

Never been even though it's only an hour's drive away, have a few other events in Feb that I don't know the dates for yet but if you've got a stand going I might come down for a look.

:thumbs:

Some of me mates used to go take their cars/bikes down, its meant to be a great laugh! Ages ago, me mate was fastest on the day on his R1 - beating some dude on a CBR 600 on one wheel, hehehe!!! I laughed cos the poor guy musta thought "Aaaah, I'll be sneaky & take my bike, make all these cardicks look stupid".

Might pop down meself I suppose :thumbs:

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
Crail thrash looks really good from what I seen on the web

LOL, looking for wet `t-shirt` competition pics again twisty biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ok lets get some names eh? The Arangments are u turn up when the show n shine opens and pitch a spot ( think it either 9am or 10am).So whos comming, dont want to do this if im the only plonker who turns lol. We can few races on the strip biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> .And for those who dont know crail is a airfield just next to anstruther . For more info check out Crail Thrash

[b:post_uid0][u:post_uid0]Names[/b:post_uid0][/u:post_uid0]

Scottish_Sport_16V(Paddy)

Lee_NG_GTi(Lee NG)

?...........

?...........

Little bro's stag do on the 8th I think so travling down to that but might try to drop by early on if there is going to be a club stand but won't be long enough to put my car on show.