fresh bodykit... anyone interested in a group buy?

eXXXtreme arosa

hi guys this is a feeler for mk2 arosa owners, im goin to see my mate steve today, he owns twisted vision and they are top blokes when it comes to making one of or small batch custom kits, theyve just created there own ford cougar kit and a unique hyundai coupe, would anyone be interseted in me getting them to throw up a few kit designs for us mk2 owners?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lamborghini-Door-Hin...bayphotohosting

the hyundai is shown here ^^^

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends what it looks like, hehe! A front bumper styled like the normal one but deeper would be nice i reckon ;

Lee.

yeh im gona ask them to do us a couple of designs and see what they come up with. im not giving them any specifics as there guys are good at what they do just them do what they feel and see what they can come up with really.

i want 10 peopl to say there interested including me otherwise its a waste of there time and resources.

I'd like to see what they come up with but from the hyundai it looks like it'll be too much for me. I'd rather something subtle and that is definitely not subtle laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'd like to see what they come up with but from the hyundai it looks like it'll be too much for me. I'd rather something subtle and that is definitely not subtle laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol thats the bosses 74k car! there selling this service on ebay for 2500 and 5000 depending on how exclusive you want your design kept.

i need 10 people to just say yeh ill be interested. i know we dont want 10 of the same lookin cars but i know not all 10 will buy either.

oh hell yeah panya , an Arosa race bumper for me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

but depends on price etc

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

I would defo be interested in a Cupra / Racer style one if that's the kinda thing they're gonna come up with. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Re: the boss's 74 grand car, really not to my taste at all. Could never imagine me driving around in that, I prefer subtle to outright in ya face. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I would defo be interested in a Cupra / Racer style one if that's the kinda thing they're gonna come up with. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Re: the boss's 74 grand car, really not to my taste at all. Could never imagine me driving around in that, I prefer subtle to outright in ya face. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

its only to show you that the only limit is your imagination there company makes dream cars come true.

right here we go two attempts here , i personally prefer the second one

racer1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

racer2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

you cant really see the small trim below the bumper in that pic , will post the original so you can see the trim below the painted part

racer3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

theres two black parts that drop down to the chin spoiler , you can only see one

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

Again an awesome 'shop. For the first one you wouldn't even need a top part of the bumper, you could just get the lower part made in the racer style. A lot cheaper and still looks brill.

The second one is really nice too but remember that pic is slammed and with alloys so it's the whole package.

2nd one looks awesome (like the wheels too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )