SouthYorkshireDubs 4

Peebo

Bikes back on the road, and I discovered the greatest driving road known to man, as look will have it, it takes you from Sheffield to Chatsworth House biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Looking forward to it!

I think it was the A616, takes you from the very end of Abbydale road, towards Chesterfield.

I went home that way in my mates car, and we saw a bike in a wall.

Managed to find it again today, this time on the bike, 100 yards down the road, theres a fire engine awaiting the medics, a theres a CBR 125 on its side, and a chap on his back not moving.

Put the shitters up me a little, but once past it, and the road opens, Dear God what a road.

oh yeh on that steep hill i saw that today also cop car and fire engine outside the peacock...if you carry on that road it goes straight back to dronfield about 5 minutes from my house...

you cant beat them roads though

I'll be there, hopefuly have the Mk1 Jetta in tow aswell if we can get its MOT sorted.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there seeming as it won't clash with the England game.

Who else?

Ab's? Acky? Tom?

Chris

great weather...good amount of cars considering the time change...bloody busy though.

@tigz: found that road you were on about...very twisty!!

will post what pics ive got up tomorrow

Nice road isn't it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Figured out what was wrong with the bike lol, not much of the piston left!

was good to finally talk to u mate...loving the ideas youve got for your motor!! harewoodhouse2015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

harewoodhouse2045.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

harewoodhouse2047.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

6e1dd1a7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by andyp