rims on car***pics on page 1***

Peebo

as you may tell it is shaggy's old ride...

here she is...

Picture003-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture010-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture016-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture017-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture009-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Peebo

• 2 weeks later...
So basically youve downgraded your car confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> the basic mk1 arosa's and i think basic lupos have standard black plastic mirrors so why???

wayne

No pleasing some pople. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Looks great mate.

Interesting mod...

So basically youve downgraded your car confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> the basic mk1 arosa's and i think basic lupos have standard black plastic mirrors so why???

wayne

Basic Lupo's still had colour coded wing mirrors, not sure on Arosa's.

Looks good, if that's downgrading then downgrading is cool biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I've removed my fogs because I didn't like them, and my 16v badges, so tempted now to get the unpainted mirror cover look too. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> I did also consider getting a basic bumper and hiding my tailpipe.

what you need next is a nice set of steel wheels... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> (or did you sell em??)

haha bloody hell lets put it down to different tastes shgall we lmao! Downgrading? nah i want to be different..

mk1 arosa mirrors here i come!!!

Swap ya wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

thats kinda cool, you gotta admit its an unusual choice

Yeah i didnt mean to offend smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and understand everyones different tastes but still cant get my head around it confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> ill leave it down to wanting to be individual wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

whats the next planned mods then? black badges are the only part i can understand as it makes them blend into the black grille etc like mine etc

wayne

not getting a black badge cause i would have to get one on the back and i dont think they look good imo..

german plater holder for back with english gb plates from my work

ats cups 15x7 on strectch tyre....some arosa mk1 mirrors cause they are placky...

aa square yellow grill badge for the look tinted side repeaters cause these crystal ones look ghey imo

and james yes i still have the steels they'll be going on come winter matbe some mooneye discs to go with them!

• 2 weeks later...

after the faffing about for ages wondering how to get my grill of i fianlly did it with the lupo being about as big and ghey as a cod fish heres my new badge..

Alcoholic's Anonymous

AAA.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Me likes what i see...