Lupo GTi colours?

Markb

Tornado Red

Moon Silver

Reflex Silver

Black

Anthracite

Raven Blue

Anthracite and Raven Blue were limited edition colours. The two silvers are more or less the same I believe.

So how many Anthracite ones were there? As I've seen the pictures of a members car in this colour and I really like smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Also did any of them come with leather?

mines moon silver and limited edition no. 1054, does anyone know how many they made?

erm, there weren't any limited editions confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

mines moon silver and limited edition no. 1054, does anyone know how many they made?

In this country?

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10447

Also Moon silver was stopped being an option before 2002.

After that they only made them in Reflex Silver.

The wheels look like they are moon silver though.

i'd like to see one in that "Urine gold" or "metalic piss" they do the golf in, Sounds silly yes, but i rekon it'd look quite nice...

Edited by nfbr

Nobody has any numbers of the actual breakdowns of the colours as of yet. When we say "limited edition" they weren't badged as that, the blue and anthracite were only available for 2 years i think. I could be wrong though. Where as the silver, black and red were available throughout the life of the lupo gti.

Anthracite and Raven Blue were limited edition colours. The two silvers are more or less the same I believe.

Isnt it Ravena (sp?) blue?

And the two silvers are quite a bit different. Reflex is a lot brighter, Moon has a goldy tinge to it.

acht who cares about technicallities , we know it as raven blue and we know what colour we are on about tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

acht who cares about technicallities , we know it as raven blue and we know what colour we are on about tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I think you mean Ravenna blue!

I have always thought they should have done them in white smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Lol I was talking to Boosjohn only a few days ago about a possible respray. It would be good to see one.

Im 99% sure it says Raven Blue in the brochure, but yes it does get called "Ravenna" on the paint, so it must just be a language thing.

When the Gti was released it came in 3 colours:

Flash red (free)

Moon silver (optional metallic)

Solid black (optional two coat)

Then on 52 plate (I think) two more colours were released

Raven blue (optional metallic),

Pearl grey anthracite (optional pearl).

At some point Moon silver was replaced with Reflex silver and I seem to think the Flash red was replaced with Tornado red.

When the Gti was released it came in 3 colours:

Flash red (free)

Moon silver (optional metallic)

Solid black (optional two coat)

Then on 52 plate (I think) two more colours were released

Raven blue (optional metallic),

Pearl grey anthracite (optional pearl).

At some point Moon silver was replaced with Reflex silver and I seem to think the Flash red was replaced with Tornado red.

That's great thanks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 years later...