16V Lupo Sport - whats the fastest youve had outa 1??

loopyLea

Welcome to the forum Lea!

It should go to about `115-20ish`, have had my GTI up2 about 125 but it got kinda scary as it didn't feel to steady! Think its due to the loops lack of weight and short wheel base!

It was cool though........not that I'm encouraging you to speed!!!!

And of course u should only do top speed runs on private roads!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hi Lea ive had about 110 outta my sport I wouldnt see it going much faster than that personally without revving it quite close to the red line which I wouldnt advise. That was on the A38 in Devon. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(loopyLea)
hey guys thanks for the advise. being a girl mind..lol.. i dont think ill go to those speeds..lol.. :devil:

Being a girl!!!!

My Fiancee has had my EVo upto 150, I was in the passenger seat and it was the most scared I have ever been! The handle on the inside of the door was nearly worn away I was holding on so tight!

hey last nite was funny. i saw this vtr saxo over taking me on a dual..lol.. so i thought id play with him.. i let him go thinknig he was fast (i know their fast off the mark but i can easily beat em after that). then when he was unaware i just undertook him and left him..hahahah.. his face musta been a picture. u could see him slam it down a gear to try catch me..hahahah.. :sigh:

hey lea and welcome biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

its great bein a girl overtaking them saxo vtr's and corsas (hahaha my boyf will kill me for sayin that) poor blokes dunno wot the **** has hit them heehee

anyway i've had bout 120 mph out of mine on the flat, mind u i've also blown it up twice :sigh:

yeah, my little loopy is always dying on me but i love her to bits biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

altho i mite give the 1/4 miles a miss now lol

hey there iv got s black sport 16v and iv done 120mph easy on private ground;) Felt like it could go a bit more but i botteld out lol . Nice and fast the sports r well under estemated by ur saxo and nova's until ur fyling by them lol. Only mods my lupo has got is 15" Tsw Razors and Some graffite coloured graphics.

Paddy