Fittie Girl, Silver GTi, BBS Alloys, Cwmbran, S.Wales

Chappas

That looks very much like vixwagons car to me, but i thought she had a personnalised reg confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Fran - has that one got a cage? lol

huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ? Who's one got what cage

I didnt notice if it had a cage...too busy watching the road whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

Nah he is just a bloke, are you?!

Funny you should ask that question...

...as sometimes I wonder. Just sometimes you understand!

I met her in a club down in old soho

Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola

C-o-l-a cola

She walked up to me and she asked me to dance

I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said lola

L-o-l-a lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola

Well I’m not the world’s most physical guy

But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine

Oh my lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola

Well I’m not dumb but I can’t understand

Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man

Oh my lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola...

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> this thread is a piss*er you managed to take a perfect picture while driving off huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

we found out the owner to this one yet? i imediately thought vixwagons like everyone else but its not

wayne

For funk's sake calm down! I know Wales has slim pickings but she appears to have a big ass and bad shoes! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

...... and seems to have a nice car tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

this thread is a piss*er you managed to take a perfect picture while driving off huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Yup, 5mph at the junction with a K750i phone set to its highest settings...simple tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

...... and seems to have a nice car tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

True true.

This case is still unsolved...to be continued.

• 2 months later...
Yup, 5mph at the junction with a K750i phone set to its highest settings...simple tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

True true.

This case is still unsolved...to be continued.

It would be a girl called Sammie who has just joined us in this madhouse.

Here is THAT pic...

shelllupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Chappas

Pervert. You're banned!

PS - Thanks for the photo.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />