Fittie Girl, Silver GTi, BBS Alloys, Cwmbran, S.Wales

Chappas

Fit girl, Sainsburys Petrol Station, 3.30pm today, Cwmbran, S.Wales

fittielupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Anyone off here?

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> what are you like mate laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

you should of gone and said hi just for her car looking so sweet never mind her been a hottie biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i would of wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by noddy1

I was exiting the Supermarket Car Park laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I thought you guys would appreciate a nice Lupo...then the girl stepped out....ohhh lets slow down for a decent pic lol rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

looks like cliffords car but cant see if the skirts are smooth or not confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Edited by Alfie

THATS MY WIFE YOU PERVING OVER !!!!

NOT hehehehhehe

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

i duno but they are ronal ls smile.gif

Must admit - I'm not too clued up on the alloys

I'll try getting her to join if I spot her next time! thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

...could be the lady who I tried to buy the Bathursts off. Just as well I never 'cause apparently 3 out 4 were not good.

Sounds like the right part of the country.

S!

Dawn as in Vixwagen?

I initially thought that, but unless she's grown & dyed her bob-style blonde hair by 2 foot, it cant be her...or can it... confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Dawn as in Vixwagen?

I initially thought that, but unless she's grown & dyed her bob-style blonde hair by 2 foot, it cant be her...or can it... confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

vixwagon has a personalised plate i think.

Edited by Adam K

no not vixwagan

Dawn.. n her user name is Dawn too...

Think shes banned tho?! bit of a trouble maker

trouble maker or not, she looks quite do'able biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

LOL we all like a bit of trouble biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I've done a search, seems Dawn has/had a 52-Plate GTi....whereas this one is a 51-Plate..

...she looks quite do'able biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If you can tell that from that photo you must have been playing with the bishop for too long!

S! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If you can tell that from that photo you must have been playing with the bishop for too long!

S! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nah he is just a bloke, are you?!