Blue lupo with checkered roof

Dubweiser

Non colour coded bumpers, the retro look, also very cool!

The dietrich and zender kit has been bought - and they won't be attached with tape either.....

Would love to see all your rides, and I won't even start on the aprilla lol

Funny how everyone is slating that bumper now (since I bought it) and saying how weak it is, when after slamming it into the floor the bottom of it is still perfect. I don't drive like an censored.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":censored:" border="0" alt="censored.gif" /> so I won't have that problem anyway.

Funny how everyone rips my car across a few threads (whether they hate it or not it seems), but as soon as I say the truth about something - everyone seems to take offense - sad really.

And the post about tints and an arosa van, wtf.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wtf:" border="0" alt="wtf.gif" /> should I go get pink tints instead? rant.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rant:" border="0" alt="rant.gif" />

Edited by Robert

but as soon as I say the truth about something - everyone seems to take offense - sad really.

The problem is, with you its very rarely the truth, Just your biassed-uncultured opinion that everything you do is right, and everything anyone else does is wrong...

I mean take a look at your car, then look at Si's... Sorry but his is in a totally different league!

His is a Rat Style car (so to speak) Where as yours is just a rat-bag max power pre pubescent randomness car

Read some more VW Forums, and you'll soon realise theirs a lot more culture to these cars than you have seen!

Edited by nfbr

Mate listen, you started slateing the car, well before I pulled the pic of yours.

Non of us in this thread started slateing your car, untill you made you yuck comments.

I agreed with you in your readers rides thread about your choices being your dessision and that still stands.

But to then start making pointless comments about his choice of vinal wrap your just making yourself look silly.

i had never seen you're car until andi posted the pictures robert. and had you been remotely civil with your initial post...i wouldn't have said anything about your arosa...because i wouldn't slate someone's car. i won't 'backslap' either, but if something is nice i'll say so and if it's not to my tastes...just say nothing.

you've got two choices here. 1: you can carry on like a dog with a bone and i'll pull your car/posts on here to bits. 2: leave it and say nothing else about it and we're all happy

it's a rieger front bumper by the way...and it's plenty strong enough. it got pulled off by a vicious speed bump one day...hence the various styles of tape. however, if someone has a standard front bumper without fogs then please let me know

Edited by LupoSi

You could have my front bumper once it's off - but whether it would fit the Lupo perfect or not since it's off an Arosa I couldn't tell you - plus everyone on here hates it so maybe that's not a good idea. Just annoying as soon as I posted a pic of my ride everyone hated it, so I decided to be a bit honest and everyone jumps on me. Pull my car to bits if you wish, it's ongoing so I don't care, at least you'll have to do a bit more than pulling the tape off.