Blue lupo with checkered roof

Dubweiser

yes mate i do...i think we know it was me though. i'm a size 10 shoe by the way... 34 waist with 32 inside leg. blue eyes
laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

OMG sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" /> doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" /> paperbag.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":paperbag:" border="0" alt="paperbag.gif" /> surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

OMG sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" /> doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" /> paperbag.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":paperbag:" border="0" alt="paperbag.gif" /> surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

hmmm yes.

Notice the tape on his bumper, just to show you how strong your bumper is wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The problem ain't the bumper - although clearly the car is far too low - it's those graphics - it's awful. I like graphics, but they just look terrible. Large mini checkers on a mini, great, small ones on a Lupo, a big mistake! The bonnet looks matt black too, awful, sorry, but awful!

I stopped listening to him once I saw this Backready.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

What can i say,

Firstly, that spoiler is awesome, where can i get one?

Non colour coded bumpers, the retro look, also very cool!

Tints only on the rear windows on a black car, sorry, i didn't realise they did an Arosa van confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I could go on, but i wont.

I dont usually take the mick out of peoples cars, because its not my place to judge, i suggest you take the same approach in future Robert smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Those mirrors are now on my car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

those exact ones?

or the same design without the checkers

got me thinkin now - some sort of airbrushing/design for the roof and mirrors...

pmsl @ last 3 posts laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

edit- when i first read about a blue loop with checkers i thought black on blue, looks completely different to how i imagined against white. that photo makes it look like a mag cover car (minus the tape lol)

Edited by Arun

those exact ones?

or the same design without the checkers

Those exact ones, without the checkers.

Si got bored of never seeing where hes been laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />