LunaLupi's Red Midget

lunalupi

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tryin to see if i recognise where the photo's taken. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

just noticed where your from. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

IMGP1220.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

there she is..

its at sps tuning in corsham at the moment havin a 1.8t put in it... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Current plans are to fit lexus rear lights i bought off here, and some purple cold cathodes inside. and send it back to the dealers to get bits FIXED :x

If you click on my WWW you'll go to my website and get the full list :)

Edited by lunalupi

Yeah :D

btw i love what you've done 2 yours. I read your post when you said you're planning to get new alloys - any chance i could buy the ones you have atm when u do, i'm looking for some simple ones (or where'd you get them from and i could get my own lol :P)

Edited by lunalupi

• 2 months later...

nope those would be lexus style lights smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah, definately needs ICE, especially now i can see whats in there (currently a large pile of junk biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />)

• 10 months later...

Well I have finally got round to getting some piccies done of my baby riding on his new suspension Back-4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Front.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Side.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Isn't he looking lovely? Now he can look sexy with the rest of them at the shows next year wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

.....And the more observant of you may also have noticed the new stubby aerial I got him. Wooo, crystal clear radio again biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> you cant use the word sleek, thats my word tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Looking good, just a bit dirty smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> (I can talk mines wearing plenty of war paint atm aswell laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

Lee.