paulbin

paulbin

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another update, now with new exhaust and the rear has been lowered as far as it will go front3new.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

sidenew.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

side3new.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

rear2new.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Looks great! Is it just the gti exhaust?

Cambridges would look good defo. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Would you consider running spacers to improve the stance a bit? I think that would make it look loads better IMO as the wheels are cool but sit in the arches a bit too much at the back.

paul - looks phat mate - tear drops look great. agree a 10mm spacer will do the trick at the rear - and also agree cambridges will finish the rear off a treat - keep up the good work bud! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I dont like the split spoiler, looks a bit aftermarket.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i love my little split spoiler, aint seen it on another lupo yet, suppose its not everyones taste, but its wot you like that matters

Paul your car looks so good with the tear drops.

How much further can you drop it on the front?

Didnt you have a roof rack too? Cos that would finnish her off.

yes roof racks in the garage might throw it on for edition 38, fronts can still come down alot, ive got a little rubbing on the drive shalfs but thats not all the time only wen i hit a bump etc, so could come down more, another thing for edition 38 maybe tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

oh its not my driveway just a carpack of an industrial estate.

just work in a little bodyshop, only 2 of us and the boss who pops round now and again. Im not sure about getting the bonnet welded because if i change my mind and want to go back to a standard grill, im always changing my mind you see, as with my lights, got some standard ones in the garage aswell just incase tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ive had the grill on since ive had the car which is getting on for a year now tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

we do insurance jobs, from little bumper scraps too major crashes, we do alot of car sales work for mercedes and honda. And also do a local companys transit vans, we have just done virtually a full respray on a transit

hey paulbin i went for an interview at a garage that did that exact type of work and had a contract to do a batch load of trannys but that was in tunstall in stkoe so it couldnt be you could it ?

Edit: paul after looking at the pics again i noticed that your wheels are different to the wheels my cousin had on his golf as his was a full flat polished face or do you have flush fit centre caps which you havent bothered fitting? nice to see a simple lupo anyway that is non gti

Edited by The subtle modder

• 2 weeks later...

Just for Jo here are the new pics of her car, she was wondering what people will think but i think it really suits it.

What do you people think? Oh and its been lowered 40mm

hippy2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

hippy1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

hippy3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

hippy4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

hippy5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

I'm sure I'll get the piss ripped out of me, but I kind of like it (being so keen on the idea of pink lupo should have been a warning sign).

I'm not a fan of snot green personally, but the flowers just sort of fit with the style, and I think it looks kind of funky.

Wouldn't do it to my car mind smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'd get rid of those awful wheels first wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />