paulbin

paulbin

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kamei grill is sittin in my room atm, i grew out of it, but dont wanna part as i still like it, i love the 3 bar grill more, suits the bottom bumper more!

Im not to sure wot car the grill was on before but i did a straight swap with the bloke!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Looks so much better on yours!

And my new shiney look better on mine! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 2 months later...

Cool, are you pleased with them?

Also may i add that my rears are stuck so watch out! I don't mean the platforms are stuck mind, i'm talking about the whole adjuster bit being stuck in the bit it sits in on the rear beam. Don't ask me how tho!

im removing the adjuster any way so, not really bothered

really pleased with them handles nice and brilliant ride.

the spray they give u with it is crap, no wonder peoples rust, im gonna use some proper cavity wax, that should sort it.

really pleased with them handles nice and brilliant ride.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm still pleased with the ride on mine. Got the cabby back on the road on thursday and that's got a g-max kit on, it's not good and totally reminded me why i got the coilovers for the lupo!

Bloody hell Chris  blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Paul get some pics up now!

Dont make us wait lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Going to try and force the adjuster out using a c clamp as a big hammer didn't work. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Get some pics up Paul!

ok i decided not to lower it more, as im gonna let her settle in

here they are

frontcoils.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

sidecoils.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

backcoils.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Paul that looks ace.

The wheels look fantastic now dont they!

I think its there now mate.

Tigz - You've got some competition for the best looking silver non-GTI Lupo mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TBH mate, I think its me whos got some catching up to do.