paulbin

paulbin

8) Yep Like the grill 'n Spoiler looks Pukka..

Ain't you BMC Boys done the Breather mod yet... Jees.... Have you not seen the Video.....? :oops:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok people, i found quite a nice spot today to take some pictures, most of u have seen my car but here it is anyway, tell me wot wheels i should get aswell....

frontsidenew2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

frontnew.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

frontsidenew.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

yeah they look nice, what size are you thinking?

super turismo are the same as what is on the lupo cup car but in silver. i was thinking about getting em if i get bored with the ones that are on, and gettin em refurbed in an anthricite colour - they would look a bit special on a silver car me thinks :wink:

OZ%20Racing%20Turismo%2002.`jpgf7be1354-

Looking good there Paul.. time for a new sig wi those new piccies? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And like I said, get some 16s on the go.. will be mint! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mine had 195/50 15's on and now has 195/45 16's. The performance feels no slower and it actually handles better. And they look soooo much better. I'd go for 16's mate. That bumper looks sweet as f*ck now mate.

• 4 months later...

quick update, nothings really changed just the little bits

Dscf0085.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dscf0077.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dscf0082.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dscf0081.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />