Black 51 reg Lupo Aberdeen - Zippy?

Crusoe

Morning all, drove with a Lupo Gti for the first time last night, guess it was zippy heading home on the A90. Saw the xenons closing in behind me and thought I’d better slow it down a bit encase it was the pigs, saw it wasn’t when it got closer but it looked like something flash in a hurry so let it past. Looks wicked from the front at night with the xenons reflecting off in the rain, followed for a bit (need to polish the twins at the back to make them stand out a bit more though there was a nice rooster tail of spray which hid them a bit) and then took the coast road, shame we couldn’t have raced for a while. Had a female passenger I was dropping back in Montrose so wasn’t going that fast as she kept grabbing the sides of her seat and I didn’t want her to put her nails through the fabric, said loopy sounded like a jet plane when I was giving it some though :thumbs:

Hahahahaha!

Yeah, it was me!

I came outta the garage and a big BMW estate went past as I was speeding up, followed by an Audi... then a wee car wi twin exhaust screamed by! haha

Thought yer motor was black!

Nah, it looks cool at night though... had to nip by & gie a wee toot to say hullo.

I made it home from Dyce in an hour (during rush hour!) so my poor 5 speed was getting hammered!!

Meant to post at night, but couldnt be arsed, hehe.

I saw ye nip off up the coast road... I wasnt gonna chance it, cos it woulda just gotten silly!

Cacha later.

Mine is Anthracite :thumbs: nicer than silver but easier to keep clean than black and nice and rare. Wasn't really a good night for racing about anyway, woudl be interesting to have the 5 and 6 speeds back to back though.

I've still got a club sticker I was keeping for you but seeing as they are in short supply I might stick it in the for sale section and see what I could get for it lol

Catch you later mate, don't think you'd catch me but you could try

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

[it looked like something flash in a hurry so let it past]

Damned right - it was me, hehehe.

Aye, that sticker would be ace...

If its up for auction, I'll give ya 50p, an orange, any sweeties I got leftover from xmas, oh... and I'll let you win next time! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

PM me your address and i'll drop it in next time i'm passing unless anyon eis going to post a better bid, wonder what it would get on `e-bay` lol :thumbs: