L4UPO

s15dub

There is no such car on HPI for L4UPD... so its not that one.

Rob GTi: Can you get me your chassis number so i can check that its your car registered with the DVLA. Along with date of reg etc and when you bought it.

Yeah, you're right, it's still available to buy from the DVLA for £250

Rob GTi: Can you get me your chassis number so i can check that its your car registered with the DVLA. Along with date of reg etc and when you bought it.

Cheers for your help buddy but i've just phoned the DVLA and checked that it is still registered with me, which it is, which is nice smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Then i phoned the police and they have put a national marker out on that plate so if they see it they will pull it over, which i cant wait to happen to me angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

I doubt anything will come of it, but hey ho smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That is until the ******* gets some speeding tickets for me angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> at which point the DVLA do get involved.

Anyway, thanks everyone who has helped me with this, and if you see it, chase it!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

wouldnt happen to drive a silver sdi do ya?? think ive seen it round leam before

Your would be correct, only tues - friday, i go to leamington college, but live northampton area.

Edited by Hopcraft

Your would be correct, only tues - friday, i go to leamington college, but live northampton area.

yer thought so ive seen ya driving about! usually when i see it u have a car full! im at warwickshire college aswell but the trident centre

That is until the ******* gets some speeding tickets for me angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> at which point the DVLA do get involved.

Anyway, thanks everyone who has helped me with this, and if you see it, chase it!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sell the plate to me and I'll take on your troubles. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Spooky though this eh!

anymore news on this m8???

Nah, reported it to the police so they have put a national stop on the plate, since when i have seen over 20 police cars and none of them have stopped me angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

I've sold the car now without the plate so I'm going to be selling the plate seperately so i'll just have to inform the buyer about it huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Keep an eye out people smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks