blue sport - new member

Mr Spoon

hi there guys n girls! as from next friday (7th) i will become a lupo sport16v owner.yippee! its in jazz blue.like to hear from any of u out there with other sports so we can swap stories. cant wait to pick it up! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You will enjoy it a lot. Good on you!

My SPORT is `bog-standard` `engine-wise` (as far as I know) and you can really give people surprises in it. The saxo/corsa/clio/punto barryboys will be gutted!

The thing I like about my Lupo is the fact that it looks so innocent but nice at the same time. A little lady's shopping car! Haha. I have shown some really cool cars the baby Lupo power, for instance an St170 just the other day... and he was trying. You better believe it!

I must clarify before I am interrogated. He cut me up racing so as the next lights went on green we both booted it and I could see him looking in his mirror as I stayed behind him. It was pretty mcuh the same although he would have had me eventually. It's just good for that shock factor.

Welcome mate. I have a Sport in Black. Photos in [b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0]PERFORMANCE VW MAY 2004 READERS RIDES[/b:post_uid0][/i:post_uid0] ha ha im going to milk this one guys! :cool:

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
I wouldn't interrogate that... you didn't say you beat him, and he's a twit for buying a focus anyway! :laugh:
laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Agree wid da boss man

Welcome to the Loopy Bin.. doh sorry i am a bit affected ..

Right i'm off for a blat in my gti to Lakeside....See Ya

Yeah theres hope for us all :laugh:

U ant kidding!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hi guys. thanx for replying. u should c me flying along M62 on way to leeds to work. my m8 has a lupo sport too. (arrivayorkshire). and also another m8 whom i'm movin too has a yellow lupo S, and 2 friends of his also have lupos! so we're tryin to organize a "rally" if poss.... :roll:

hello and welcome biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> mine was originally a jazz blue sort, now its this........ lol

`post-3`-1082058578.jpg

ive had countless problems with it, but who knows, you mite be lucky 8)

thanks v much, shall be able to see it at inters next sat biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

will take some pics guys. taken 1 on me phone camera but the quality int reet gud.(but i have kept it as my wallpaper on phone - to remind me wot it looks like and to look smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> 4ward to )

Check out the events page! We are tryin to get a Yorkshire meet going. Meadow hall (hell) looks a good pos at the mo! you interested??? 8)

Hey Ive got a Yellow Lupo Sport 16v. I love it soooo much.. hehehe.. mainly because it screws all the naff boy racers in their fiestas and novas, and i love seeing their faces when a girl wins the race!!! yay!!! But honestly i didnt know it was a sport when i went to see it, but the centre exhaust did it for me, and the colour coded interior..

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...