Black GTi Nottingham

HappyPie

I've seen in around too. Got flashed by the a black GTi nights ago in our GTi, not sure whether it was the same car. Seen as your in Lincoln Andyp it might have been you...we were around Lincoln??

Edited by HappyPie

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> so wheres your neck of the woods??

Nottingham...

Have to look out for GTi's here, not many around but 2 in a day is pretty good. Won't see another one in yonks (except ours) now I've seen the same one twice!!

Edited by HappyPie

Nottingham...

Have to look out for GTi's here, not many around but 2 in a day is pretty good. Won't see another one in yonks (except ours) now I've seen the sma eone twice!!

You should look north of Nottingham, we've got 2 Lupo GTi's, but nobody ever spots us...

Just noticed Vixwagen is from Lincoln, have to look out for her too...

Always in Nottingham (have the credit card bills to prove it) so will have a look out for you - normally park in the Victoria Centre. Am actually coming over next weekend for a well deserved shopping spree!!

i've seen a Yellow Sport near harlexton drive, plenty of arosas, occasionally my green sport is there for a day or 2 (but has to be kept in Stafford in a garage for insurance purposes) and the mysterious black gti!

PS vix I also park in the victoria centre, by the victoria bus station!