a few pics i took at my pvw feture.

carter

just a few picture i took at my feature for performance vw on tuesday, it should be in the june issue which is out at the beggining of may.

DSCF0686.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0685.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0684.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0688.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0691.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0698.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSCF0699.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done!

So glad the cars being featured, as its a very feature worthy car. Just hope it does actually get into the mag, as we all know PVW are useless at putting the cars in when they say they will!

Are you still thinking of selling it? (a crime personally wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

cheers guys, i was me who was holding back on sorting out a feature, i still had some bits to do when they contacted me so i have been dragging my feet a bit, but feels relieving to have it all sorted now.

im thinking i will sell it back end of this year, as i feel i ow it another show season when its been featured.

I see the point if you are building a show car (I've not been for this very reason)

When you build a show car, after its been fetaured and seen around the show ground, it either needs a new look, or moving onto a new project.

Look at the Awsome GTI Caddy, thats been doing the rounds for years, and I get annoyed every show I see it.

hmmm i sposed once u've finished something like a car you feel the need to start another. its like an addiction lol

Im only saying this as I know he'll not sell wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

very nice mr c smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its about time a sweet Arosa was in there.

And lets face it, theres non sweeter than yours.

Well done mate.

agreed its nice to see a car in their we can actually relate to rahter than cars THEY like

your daft if you sell for the money youll loose and the car you will be getting rid off but if youve got another project in mind then thats different i suppose but we will all never understand you :shakeshead: although a feature has just improved your selling possibilities/price no end now especially if you sold before feaure comes out as then someboday has something to show off when it come out

wayne

carter what mirors are they as my mum broke one of mine and they look cool and would prob b cheaper than buyin one standard one at £70

im not sure of the make and model of them but they are for a mini, by the time you have bought the mirrors then found some base plates, had them filled and painted you wont be far of £70 anyway lol