CUSTOM BUILT STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEMS

Junior

Tigs if i knew what you were talking about it would help! mut be some northern slang! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And junior whats the point of club discount if its the same price!

We WERE going to do a Forum Discount. See above Posts.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on junior, sort me out a price ill pop round and sort it with you if its "good price" otherwise im off to primary designs!

If you are going to all this trouble in having this engine work done, why not get an Dyno designed exhaust made that will actully improve performance?

Free flow back boxes, and a note change does not a performance exhaust make wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Come on junior, sort me out a price ill pop round and sort it with you if its "good price" otherwise im off to primary designs!

We don't Price Match.

You pay your Money & You make your choice wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If you are going to all this trouble in having this engine work done, why not get an Dyno designed exhaust made that will actully improve performance?

Free flow back boxes, and a note change does not a performance exhaust make wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Free Flow Boxes & a Correct Bore Size on a System = Performance Exhaust ?

Can you tell me what makes a Performance Exhaust, as I am running a Company that builds Performance Exhausts, and i would like to know if I am doing it correct biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

AHHH tigz is talking like yoda!!

Im not interested in a powerslow exhaust im just curious what the price would be!

Oh and junior not sure if you rember the black mini one with the primary designs exhaust, you lookd at it and were blown away with the quality!

I can't of been that Blown Away, as I can't remember it ?

Do you know how much primary charge for a exhaust!!! roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" /> they make F1 systems not saxo systems with 16" bores! doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

Oh Ok then. You seem in the know coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Do you know how much primary charge for a exhaust!!! roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" /> they make F1 systems not saxo systems with 16" bores! doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

Considering we do work for Mercedes Performance UK, Paul Mallason BMW Racing, & about every other Performance VEHICLE, we MUST BE getting it right ?...But then again shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

haha ok lets prove this somehow Tim the system on mine is built by your far hands Sounds great build quality again is great and on my focus there was proof of a power increase.

There is a rolling road day coming up in MK how about i put mine on and see what comes up from it!

Why is everyone trying to burn him down in flames for a start its a stainless system thats garenteed for life! Any problems you go back...... many of my freidns went else where for a cheaper exhaust with big problems they always end up at tims getting a system rebuilt to a high standard and are more than happy.

You guys are just getting rude for no reason !

If you speak to tim direct im sure he will offer you a percentage off! As most companys do!

Luke if your around do you think the exhaust has made mine slow! Sure someone quoted POWERSLOW!

I understand how to bend a pipe.

I understand how to weld.

I understand how to make up an exhaust to fit in a spot.

What I dont understand is how to make up an exhaust which will best make the most of the engine.

Like said earlier "How loud do you want it?" isnt a question I would expect to be asked when taking my car for an exhaust made up that will impove performance.

haha ok lets prove this somehow Tim the system on mine is built by your far hands Sounds great build quality again is great and on my focus there was proof of a power increase.

There is a rolling road day coming up in MK how about i put mine on and see what comes up from it!

Why is everyone trying to burn him down in flames for a start its a stainless system thats garenteed for life! Any problems you go back...... many of my freidns went else where for a cheaper exhaust with big problems they always end up at tims getting a system rebuilt to a high standard and are more than happy.

You guys are just getting rude for no reason !

If you speak to tim direct im sure he will offer you a percentage off! As most companys do!

Luke if your around do you think the exhaust has made mine slow! Sure someone quoted POWERSLOW!

Sure Bud.

As I said to you Yesterday, so Forum members know EVERYTHING about nothing. We just laught it off & hope they don't need us

if i remember right my freind im a saxo went to a powerflow dealers in St albans be cause it was cheaper than tim in aylesbury they made the exhaust with some crazy bore size to make it loud and he lost so much power. it was a pants.

He then went to Tim and talked about it they had alook and spoke to top guys at powerflow reporting the crap exhaust.

Mate is now in the process of getting on built by Tim and the guys in aylesbury as like i have said many of times the quality and time and effort thay put in is what you expect.

This is why i have them highly in my book there isnt any bullshit. The powerflow product is good if built right its as simple as that finding a place that builds them right is hard, but then again hearing him chatting to the blokes at BMW with there cars there says it all!

lol aye.

Dont get me wrong, Im sure it could be cured by adding the sensing into the decat pipe.

Oly chap I know whos tried it on a Lupo, and tested with without on the same rollers same day.

High On dirt

thats the only way you could prove if the exhaust has made any diffrence.

As I said to you Yesterday, so Forum members know EVERYTHING about nothing. We just laught it off & hope they don't need us

Yes mate Im sure.

Selling tyres and exhausts for a living must be challanging wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

lol at tigz !

Yeah im up for proving it.

Tim if it proves that i have no increase of power will you build me another? if not then take the power increase of the site and just say noise?

I think its the only way to prove it and just seee what happens, i have seen some right crap coming from powerflow but in aylesbury there work really is of a high standard from what i can see!

lol aye.

Dont get me wrong, Im sure it could be cured by adding the sensing into the decat pipe.

Oly chap I know whos tried it on a Lupo, and tested with without on the same rollers same day.

High On dirt

thats the only way you could prove if the exhaust has made any diffrence.

Yes mate Im sure.

Selling tyres and exhausts for a living must be challanging wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No Mate.Building & Selling !

But running aDepot is & Owning & running a Nitro Funny Car Team, along with a Jet Powered Funny Car is. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Junior

well if the cars runs and comes up as a bag of ***** ill be buying a new exhaust else where and reporting powerflow for false advertising!!!!

as when i bought the car it had one on it already it isnt like ill be losing any money.

The one i got made for the focus there was spot on !

Junior Im just playing with you.

I can see why people come to you, I can see that people could be happy with the system you build.

Ive no doubt power could be increased, but surely removing that amount of back pressure is going to cause issues with low down touque loss.

Due to this, I think Powerflow is wrong is advertising as a performance exhaust manuafactor.

No dyno testing, or proof other than spoken word.

I know not the same company, but I once watched Ascar build an exhaust onto a Saxo, took the guy less than 2 hours.

Any real performance exhaust manufactors, will take two or more days to build one from scratch.

Edited by Tigz

lmao at this.... nobody is going to back down.... call it a draw!!!

GOOD IDEA !

I will stick to building Exhausts & running a Race Team for a living & some of the other's on the Forum, can stick to.................................?

GOODBYE

Edited by Junior