CUSTOM BUILT STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEMS

Junior

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are internet forum threats.

he is expressing an opinion that he thinks the work done on the exhaust is of a poor standard.

nothing wrong with that.

p.s at least threaten him with the correct term if you are going to make threats. slander is spoken work, what you wanted to say is libel which is written defamation.

p.p.s stick to building "performance" exhausts, and don't give up your day job to follow a career in the legal sector.

Your right, well done, I am not in the Legal Game.

I don't give a hoot about Slander or whatever you want to call it ( I'm sure you will let me know ). POWERFLOW scan a lot of the Forums, that is a fact. And I DO know of a case where someone was taken to court regarding comments made.

Thanks for the advice, and I will stick to building Stainless Steel Exhausts.

HAHA im loving all this now its juast getting stupid

Tim people are writting what they think its as simple as that he is not threating you he is just proving a point on something he has seen.

You have said if there is a problem you will redo it.

So whats the problem?

As I said, it does not worry me.

But i'm going to be honest now. I have spoken to some really decent people on this Forum, & have taken 3 Bookings from this Forum in 5 Days, which is great.

I think the Forum overall is really great, but some of the Members, as in ALL other Forums, tend to be Keyboard Warriers. If someone Local wants to bitch about ANY of our Systems, that we have built in Aylesbury, I would rather that they come in & see me in Person, at Work, and NOT do it behind the Keyboard.

I do think, there are some strong views on this Forum, some Valid & some not, but they are what they are, views. Hopefully Dubo will come in to see me SOON, with the Details on this Scooby, because I am desperate to know, if either of my Fabricators have built a System this bad.

Until then, I will give this Forum a miss.

The 10% Discount still stands, and that will be ongoing. TIGZ, Email me & i'll sort you out some Santa Pod Passes. I am running the JF Car at the JapShow ect throughout the year, so it will be good to meet you.

This arrived by PM to me this Morning...from Dub-Love.

Dub-Love is happy that I post it up in this Forum ( I would anyway wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good morning Junior!

Well it looks like i owe you an apology!!

Talking to the guy this morning, he claims that the system fitted is one that he got from ebay!

My assumption was based on the fact he said "i just had the exhaust fitted".

You know what they say about assumption being the mother of all feck ups, well this proves that point!

He has just had it fitted, but you obviousley didnt make it.

For this, im sorry for jumping at you full guns blazing and questioning your welding ability.

Please dont be put off by the forum as there is a lot of knowledge, and good peeps on here and it would be a shame for them to loose out because of me!

Feel free to post this up on the forum if you wish!