CUSTOM BUILT STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEMS

Junior

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you check with admin before you start advertising?

We were going to Post regarding Sponsoring the Forum, through a Club discount on POWERFLOW Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems.

Sorry about that. I have removed the Post.

Edited by Junior

We were going to Post regarding Sponsoring the Forum, through a Club discount on Exhaust Systems.

Yes ok.

Funny how that wasn't mentioned on the first post wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

boys and girls if i remember right this will be Tim from Topgear in Aylesbury the best powerflow exhaust system builders around. I have had two systems built by them and they are great.

I popped in there yesterday as hit a big bumps and hit a clamp so the sorted it out for me taking it off replacing clamp and sealing it all back up.

They really are great and worth getting a quote they are not the cheapist out there but there quality of the build is what counts.

i have sent many freinds down there and they are all more than happy.

Give the guy a chance i asked him to come on here as he was offering a discount for the forum.

My fault if its a problem slap my wrist!

Tim come back and tell us all about yourself and your colleges.

I dont think its a problem giving the forum cash and offering a discount, its a problem when its a blatant advert without first asking the admin team.

I am sure if he contacts Matty or Jon and lets them know the details they will be only too happy to advertise it.

from what i gather he is offering a discount on Powerflow Custom Exhausts. For the forum yeah it advertises his company but more importantly dont we benefit from it?

Now there has been lots of talk over the forum regarding stainless tubing for the bmc etc etc if we have a good contact that could do other custom things too wont that be good for all of us? Even more so if its cheaper. I dont think you gave him much of a chance to talk!

Powerflow exhausts can be great if they are built right and the guys at aylesbury really no what they are doing ! they dont just selling Exhaust the have a wide range of wheels, tyres and loads of bits and pieces which hopefully, if tim comes back we can get at a discount rate.

. For the forum yeah it advertises his company but more importantly dont we benefit from it?

It was an advert with a link to their website.

No mention of any discount.

Even so, Im sure a company must understand manners.

Im pretty sure if I walked into his building, and put up an advert for the sale of my car without asking that would be seen as rude?

i never saw the first post sorry lads. Then i agree he should of said to begin with!

But this is one company i do think highly of as you can tell im sure. They have really helped me out in the past.

And i have never got a discount! lol

i never saw the first post sorry lads. Then i agree he should of said to begin with!

But this is one company i do think highly of as you can tell im sure. They have really helped me out in the past.

And i have never got a discount! lol

Hi Mate.

I got on here after talking to you Yesterday. when you need a System, you know we will sort you out wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We Sponsor several Forums, BMW, MK Cruise, Focus, Girl Racer & Calibra. Sometimes, it's the way people put things that rub you up, so anyway, no probs. Hope to see you soon & we'll Discount you because YOU are a Customer with a LUPO wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Will this powerflow exhaust be any better than the standard GTI one?

Yes. Because we run Straight Through Boxes, you will get a Decent Tone out of the System & a POWER increase wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Remembering the trouble Ross had after the Decat pipe.

He lost power.

I cant understand why people automatically think that changing the exhaust system on a GTI will help. Surely its been set up well already?

Why would i want to change the tone of the GTI pipe?

So you can garuntee a power gain?

We can change the Tone if you so wish, most people do. There is always a Power Gain, because the Boxes we use are Non Restrictive which does NOT slow down the Gas Flow.

Still waiting whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

Same price as last time coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />