Black GTI

Bikerz

Came into Asda Gloucester last night, saw them drive in, but when i went to flirt(i mean plug clublupo they had disapeared) did they see me coming? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Had a good walk and poke around the car tho

So diamond black and (sorry cant rember uni guys name) we have a black GTI on out patch drivin by a dark haired girl less than 21 id say biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and the blonde one in passenger seat blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Bollox wrong forum, was meant to go in spotted, admin move please, very sorry. its early

Came into Asda Gloucester last night, saw them drive in, but when i went to flirt(i mean plug clublupo they had disapeared) did they see me coming? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Had a good walk and poke around the car tho

So diamond black and (sorry cant rember uni guys name) we have a black GTI on out patch drivin by a dark haired girl less than 21 id say biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and the blonde one in passenger seat blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Bollox wrong forum, was meant to go in spotted, admin move please, very sorry. its early

pmsl

That was me!!!!! Everyone thinks im a guy but im not! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I did see you but I was in a mega rush last night so couldnt talk

Believe me, running away was the best option!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Poor old Sheldon, you don't half get some stick around here!

PMSL. oh right. think i droped my self in in then with the passenger comment then, sorry

how close was i was age comment?

I was walking across road in front of you asda uniform as you turned right, trying to eye the car up

pmsl

That was me!!!!! Everyone thinks im a guy but im not! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I did see you but I was in a mega rush last night so couldnt talk

lol i assumed you was a guy also blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />.

Opps hmmmmm the internet can be a mysterious and misleading place huh huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

PMSL. oh right. think i droped my self in in then with the passenger comment then, sorry

how close was i was age comment?

I was walking across road in front of you asda uniform as you turned right, trying to eye the car up

Ha ha, I did see you (well guessed it was you as you were pointing madly at my car!!!)

also saw yours parked up as I left.

Im 22 on wednesday, so not a bad guess

Like the blonde passenger then?! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ha ha, I did see you (well guessed it was you as you were pointing madly at my car!!!)

also saw yours parked up as I left.

Im 22 on wednesday, so not a bad guess

Like the blonde passenger then?! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

make sure you bring your blonde passenger to ultimate dubs wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

it was a glancing look,so i take no responsiblity in how fit either of you are if anyone using my judgement, it was a glancing look.

i was trying to point out to my mate that they had xeons as he didnt belive me, i went and showed him close up when you parked. where did u go? never saw you enter asda.

Just picturing Bikerz physically matching his personality! All arms & legs & out of control laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

LMAO

bah, that's only a small technical hitch which could easily be sorted!!

Not when I have to live with both of them! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Pmsl at this thread. Nice to see your getting about in your loop, I haven't seen you recently though.

Ha ha, I know. . . I love peoples reactions when they find out im not a guy!!! Ive been beavering away on my dissertation lately so havnt been out and about much. Still havnt seen your loop yet!

I don't have GTi just for the badge, blink and you'll miss me... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol, so true. . . think ive scared most of my housemates with mine already!!

Was in Ottakers the other day but dont know if you were there as have no idea what you look like!!

Dale i do same think, sometimes when i wander past ottakers i go in to see if i can see a young guy who looks like he drives a lupo GTI

i cant rember what you look like as i only saw you for a brief second mate at the lights that day

@ bikerz: mate look in whos who to see picture of dale....not a bloke!!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I dont think he meant Dale in that one biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />