Odd choice I know

tdwindustries

Sorry mate - yes I did see them, thanks for that. Not one for me though..... still looking!

@Crusoe: yep I am on s2ki - but cant post a wanted ad unless I am a member

if you pm me an add i'll post it up for you if you want.

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

£25K or so would get you a full one off works spoon race spec S2000

http://www.spoonsportseurope.net/S2000.asp

if only it was road legal....

Love that thing smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Seriously though, I think that's the one that blew its engine on a Best Motoring video tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Went out in flames too! Impressive wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by ArosaMike
  • Sad 1

RS6 rims look fantastic on the S3 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I do love the looks of the S2K, and its great everyday roadster - but I'd take the Elise/VX anyday of the week.

Why? VTEC engines are far too peaky to use on todays roads. Hitting the VTEC in second I'm almost breaking every speed limit bar the motorway - and the problem I have with the Teg (and from reading this applies to the S2000 aswell) you have to be really "on it" to enjoy it.

Out of VTEC its a relatively mundane engine - even my old Golf pulls better than my Teg around town.

Which is my main 'problem' with the VTEC engine as a whole - fantastic engines, but not really suited to todays roads IMO.

Saying that, I'd still have one fitted to an Elise in a heartbeat - because 120lb/ft of torque is crap in a Teg (1100kg) or an S2000 (1250kg) but its just right in 850kg shell!

I need more country lanes sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

But I'd be looking to get a LSD on any FWD car with a reasonable amount of power in the future - the difference it makes is astonishing. Just nail it out of bends and turns...can catch you out tho as the wheel doesn't straighten itself, so you just keep on turning unless you wind off the lock...!

But right now - I'm absolutely busting to get behind the wheel of an Elise again...can't see it happening any time soon though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Leon Cupra R smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i saw one on seatcupra.net in for sale section, platinum, 9,000 miles

Was up for less than £12,000

IMO a lot nicer looking car than the S3 and less common

Edited by GTi T

Love that thing smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Seriously though, I think that's the one that blew its engine on a Best Motoring video tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Went out in flames too! Impressive wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

no that wasn't the spoon one, see vid here http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5911299846785830840

s2000 v rx8 v DC5 type R v WRX v mx5 v jap 3.5v6 skyline

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...0711702&q=s2000

Edited by Crusoe
  • Confused 1

one here

that's going to be expensive to get back on the road, full side of pannels, rear wheel is squint and rear exhausts are bent down so probably hit a high kerb hard from behind so several grands worth of driveshafts, diff, exhausts, suspension wheels etc. could be needed

• Sad 1

Hell I aint buying a broken one!

Only reason I thought you were getting one was because you quoted the post with the broken one in and then said 'MINT!!!!!!'. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

So what have you found, come on, spill the beans. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

should we read anything into your signature pic tim?

nicest vx i've seen fully blacked out with suspension and wheels

post-8-1138561424.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />