Ultimate Dubs - Thanks guys for a fantastic weekend!

Jen

New Convoy Suggestion

Indoor peeps- i was thinking meeting at Junction 4 of the M54 at 9:30am. theres a services there and looks like its off the junction so people shouldnt have to drive up a junction and turn round.

Link To Multimap Map Of Services

Pauls/Als idea for the saturday night - grab some booze and party on down in Als double double room?!?! good plan smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Outdoor Peeps - Need to be at the centre by 9am (8:30am preferably), Adamk is organising convoy points etc, though i think hes stopping overnight now, so may just be a point of getting there and he'll get you parked up and ready!

IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:

*sunday people must be there by 8:30am

*must be no more than 5 litres of fuel in your tank (fire regulations)

*entry is FREE for us and a passenger yey! hehe

*erm cant think of anything else

INDOOR STAND CONFIRMED AND ALL PAPERWORK SENT AND HOTELS BOOKED!

* will organise convoy point and times nearer the date

* check list of stuff to bring

1) Gurl_racer - Jen - Black Lupo

2) VWR Lupo - Luke - Soft Blue Lupo

3) Nfbr - Al - Black Lupo

4) Paulbin - Paul - Silver Lupo

5) LUPOCHARGED - Hakeem - Silver Lupo

OUTDOOR STAND APPLICATION CONFIRMED!!!

*anyone who wants to come saturday and stop over with us guys needs to book at the holiday inn @ telford

*need CL sign and check list

1) The subtle modder - Wayne - arosa

2) Luppie70 - Sam - Black lupo

3) Dale - Dale - Black Lupo Gti

4) Saz - Sarah - Raven Blue Gti

5) AdamK - Adam - Silver Lupo Gti

6) dubweiser2005 - ? - Silver Sport?

7) high on dirt - Nick - Silver gti

RIP Andys Loop sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

AkLupo will hopefully now be representing everything Lupo in the top 150 cars! hooray!

any problems or questions pm away tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Jen x

Edited by gurl_racer

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have to make it 3 spaces Jen. Might be in hospitial soon having an operation on my legs. Gotta see what the dr's say when I go later sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

In a lot of pain atm.

oh no mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> no worries at all. hope its nothing serious sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Jen x

bump again!

*NEED TO KNOW FINAL OUTDOOR LIST BY THE END OF THE WEEK PLEASE!*

those who are confirmed (adam, dale, sam and sarah) will receive a copy of the email!

cheers

Jen x

Jen. Please keep me on the list. I will confirm more after I've got home from work tonight at 11pm. Dr's appointment is at 5pm.

Am hoping to be going to this and my problem isn't as bad as I'm thinking.

yep your still up there @ number 1! hehe

hope everythings ok and as long as you can let me know one way or the other by the end of the week approx then thats great stuff!

take care

Jen x

AkLupo will hopefully now be representing everything Lupo in the top 150 cars! hooray!

As is LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> (providing his engine is ready)

Edited by nfbr

Jen x,

Can't take anything away from your organizing - you've done a fantastic job!

I hope everyone buys you a drink on Sat nite for all your efforts.

Glad to see such a good response from the club & wish you all the best at the club competition.

We still have a couple of places in the show & shine since we booked the larger halls - so if anyone out there has a show-quality car, contact us quickly - time is running out.

Best regards

Oz cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Ultimate Dubs

why thank you very much!

hope everyones reading this...

I hope everyone buys you a drink on Sat nite for all your efforts.

a nice couple of glasses of vodka and redbull will do nicely cheers tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

in fact at least 8 glasses would do very nicely indeed! hehehe

Jen x

good stuff! thats at least 3 from this club now! hooray! were going to take over the show tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

as am i for the Arosa massive.

good to see it carter! If you see me around, just shout wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> likewise vice versa!

Im in the top 150 show cars too

Excelent! good to see we should have a fair few loops at this event smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

jen, stick Abi (Lilly Lupo) in the last place.

no probs can you get her to pm me name, car details, reg and a decent photo please wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

are you still volunteering to organise the outside rabble on the sunday morning?!

Jen x

Looks like its gona be a good day for all, and a good couple of days for the indoor people biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Can't wait to see you all smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Looks like its gona be a good day for all, and a good couple of days for the indoor people biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Can't wait to see you all smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its going to be a great weekend, need to sort a saturday night out in town, get me pissed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And Al, im not looking forward to seeing you tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Luv ya really cheeky.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheeky:" border="0" alt="cheeky.gif" />

And Al, im not looking forward to seeing you tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Luv ya really cheeky.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheeky:" border="0" alt="cheeky.gif" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />