Road rage

tdwindustries

I was pootling along yesterday on a dual carriage way, as it comes up to the M3 there is a round-about. I came up behind a 306 cc in silver and assumed he was pulling onto the round about. He didnt he just looked at me in the mirror for a while. He moved off really slowly and then i followed. Then he slammed on his brakes in the middle of the round about. I think he thought I was annoyingly close, then the fact was I assumed he couldnt drive or was lost......

Anyway, 2 seconds down the road he winds down his window and tells me to "pull over you f***** **** i am gonna smash you f***** face in" repeatedly - he wasnt a small bloke! Well seeing as I didnt do anything and I wasnt really in the mood to be beaten senseless I just looked at him, his girlfriend was screaming at him to shut up.

Anyway he drove on, and we didnt meet again.... but then as I saw him driving off in the distance it suddenly registered - he was driving a car for a well known local estate agent, name all over it..... Now I didnt do anything wrong and felt more than a little threatened as he was massive and very angry... Should I report him to his boss?

this sort of thing can back fire.

imagine of you get through to someone at the agents and it's, maybe his mate...or even him?

"let me just take some details from you sir" or something alng those lines is what he'll say and hey presto, you're in the middle of a war

secret squirrel it up for a while and plot your next move

well they are all fairly close :S

Hmmm tricky one. Think I will ring my local branch, then not give my details!

Wimp, go down there and sort him out!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />