The other blown one

andyp

That was my mate who i was following.. cars minging at mo, loads of bug splatter etc plus the lovely few dollops of bird crap! lol

cheers anyways :)

Edited by andyp

have some camber shims for rears also.. wider adapters i need as well when i get my arches done after the expensive exhaust bill! :lol:

Snap :lol: bought some aswell, have'nt fitted them yet though. Got mine from Regal...you?

Not many turned out then. Thought there might have been a few more. Started seeing a black 1.4 sport lowered bombing around lincoln. He gave me a right shitty look when i walked past 2day. O how much i wished i was in my lupo. That would wipe the smirk off his face or atleast leave dust all over it as i caned it past him

i wudnt race him just kick his ass off the line to the limit coz he was sat there at the lights like a smart arse revvin his engine makin his universal induction cone whistle with his standard battered speakers booming and distorting :angry::huh:

• 2 weeks later...

It sits where it should be, new cat on as well, felt ok on way back but cant really tell tbh as i think its gonna need bedding in. if that makes sense! And the weather was shocking :(

Yeah todays weathers crap!!! Took a good 5to6 weeks before mine really bedded nicely. love it now though :)

So was that a sports cat you had fitted? how much was it?