The other blown one

andyp

full system... The rear box pipe wouldnt fit over the middle box to connect together as it wasnt wide enough. Plus the bends were slightly wrong so again system would fit properly without some modding. Also where cat back pipe joins its not flush. If they hadnt of tried their best to make it fit as it is now then the system would be sat on the rear bumper. Looking shite.

Contacted janspeed who are looking into it and hopefully will get it all sorted like so then will be 100 percent happy... it is a nice system plus i think really suits the car and they have been spot on with me in regards to the problems beforehand. Just means that i may have to have a little road trip to get it sorted.

Cant beleave that!! they've used my car twice to try and get it sorted, and the second time they had it a whole week!!!

Hope you get it fitted so your happy with it.

Dont worry Claire your not treading on my toes :lol:

So is that what they said to you? all they needed was minimum of 5 names to get things moving??

I emailed them again last week to see if there was any news or updates. And also if they've sold many new ones since they where redone....

and yet again no reply :coffee:

Haha! *phew* cheers mate. I just thaught that if they had 2 they could play with then i could spped things up a little! Yep, all they said was a minimum of 5 names which im collecting at the mo and they can get things moving. They admitted theyre super busy at the mo trying to get systems sorted for a scooby and and clio and this that and the other, but what with them being 2 mins down the road from me i dont mind giving them a good hard shove in the right direction :)

Hopefully Andy's will get sorted and we can have some nice shiney mani's on the way! Anyone who is interested, pop me a PM with your Name and phone numbers if you can, as Janspeed seem to be crap at replies!!

@ Andy - again, i'll move this into another thread tomorrow - im too nackered now!

That the new system or the 3.5" version like Jen has? Pipes look larger than vworks41?

If its the older version think they all sit low...

Edited by Joe

3.5 inch pipes on mine but complete ballache mate to put system on so thats why its going back to janspeed. if the chaps didnt mod it to fit as best they could then the rear pipes would have been under the bumper and not in the cutout section.

Thats interesting. Midlands didn't say about it being a ballache to fit, but couldn't get it to sit any better on Jens.

mine was as rear box was same size as middle section so wouldnt connect etc... pipework wasnt flared to go over plus the bend as i said prev needed modding slightly plus it needed to go down another couple of inchs on the section for a snug fit..

Edited by andyp

thats arse that is for what you have to pay for it. I remember building ours up on the lounge floor and all the bits fitted together, so maybe a one off?

That is **** that like, Andy. I would want some money off Janspeed, not just for the fact that it doesn't fit properly, but because you also have a six hour round trip for them to fix their problem.

I hope you get it sorted dude!

Hope you get it sorted andy!

Always thought janspeed, being a pretty big and established company would be much better than that! Hopefully its just a one off. Doesn't stop the hassle your getting though!

Hope the cars kl...looked amazing last time i saw it at the **********...hehe

gutted you're having trouble with the zaust :( i absolutely love mine to pieces, yea it sits a bit low but the noise is superb

hope it gets sorted asap mr

xxx

*UPDATE*

Reet after having been on a long long long trip down there, ive actually found that its my raceland manifold that is the bane of the problems as its not been fitted correctly so its chucked everything out of sync. Then the replacement cat i have on is wrong..its too big. So to get everything sorted its replacement cat..(proper one) erm slight rejigging of pipes and also tweak the mani to get it all lined up. Chaps down there were spot on, small tour of what goes on down there as well, in order to show me what had happened etc.

Ta to clairey for whistle stop tour of sailsbury as well, didnt mind me falling over myself to ogle all the hotties that was wandering around due to the sunshine!! lol