The other blown one

andyp

That's a shame. Hope you get it sorted so you're happy with it. Always a pisser when something turns out to be not as you hoped. :(

Funny you should say that........

Go on...

Well, im trying to be very careful not to tread on Paul's (VWorks41) toes as i know his loop is Janspeed's developing car.

But i went and had a word with the guys in there to see if we can hurry things up a bit manifold wise.

They havent even started apparently! :lol: They only need a minium of 5 names, and im sure we'll have alot more than that?! . They dont mind if you put your name down for a full system including sports cat etc or just a mani or just a backbox etc.

I offered Snowy to them incase two cars would be of some use, hower like i said i dont want to piss on Paul's fire. Im going in to see them during this week anyhoo, so if anyone is interested then get your name in a PM to me and i'll put you forward :)

@ Andy - i'll put this in a new thread so i dont spam up yours :)

Not overly pleased at mo but hopefully will be once it all gets sorted like. Not been for a proper blast like.

Sorry to hear about more problems with the exhaust. Thats definitely not sitting right :confused:

Did you say you got a full system or just the back box?

full system... The rear box pipe wouldnt fit over the middle box to connect together as it wasnt wide enough. Plus the bends were slightly wrong so again system would fit properly without some modding. Also where cat back pipe joins its not flush. If they hadnt of tried their best to make it fit as it is now then the system would be sat on the rear bumper. Looking shite.

Contacted janspeed who are looking into it and hopefully will get it all sorted like so then will be 100 percent happy... it is a nice system plus i think really suits the car and they have been spot on with me in regards to the problems beforehand. Just means that i may have to have a little road trip to get it sorted.

Well, im trying to be very careful not to tread on Paul's (VWorks41) toes as i know his loop is Janspeed's developing car.

But i went and had a word with the guys in there to see if we can hurry things up a bit manifold wise.

They havent even started apparently! :lol: They only need a minium of 5 names, and im sure we'll have alot more than that?! . They dont mind if you put your name down for a full system including sports cat etc or just a mani or just a backbox etc.

I offered Snowy to them incase two cars would be of some use, hower like i said i dont want to piss on Paul's fire. Im going in to see them during this week anyhoo, so if anyone is interested then get your name in a PM to me and i'll put you forward :)

@ Andy - i'll put this in a new thread so i dont spam up yours :)

Dont worry Claire your not treading on my toes :lol:

So is that what they said to you? all they needed was minimum of 5 names to get things moving??

I emailed them again last week to see if there was any news or updates. And also if they've sold many new ones since they where redone....

and yet again no reply :coffee:

Loving the boot lid mate. Sorry to hear about the exhaust problems, but im sure it will get sorted soon

And hopefully free up those extra pony's you've had restrained