WHO WANTS PARTS !!! MK2!!!

one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you tell it's ex-rental? Loads of cars have the Arnold car sticker - what have you spotted that I haven't lol

only the rental ones have the exterior rental sticker i believe smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

pretty sure thats where my aronld clark sticker was , but i removed it before i left the garage laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> so i cant really remember

only the rental ones have the exterior rental sticker i believe smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Every car that enters a showroom will have a stick slapped on the window laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Every car that enters a showroom will have a stick slapped on the window laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

doh yes, but i think the sold ones have internal easily removable ones.... these arent.

nope , me , my dad and my mate all had them on the outside , its better that way , means that when you remove it u aint gonna pull the heater strips off the window